Character Name Change - All Batches are done!

Miss Lioness

Apparently 'Wight' does not start with a W, X, Y, Z, or number, so I got 'Estoc', the greatest of the thrusting swords.

Or it just wasn't released, for one of various reasons.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

They did say they would be removing names on accounts that have not logged in for 6 months, or 2 years if the account has never been a member.  My guess is that they will save them up and do another event like this in 6 months, a year, whenever.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

They did say they would be removing names on accounts that have not logged in for 6 months, or 2 years if the account has never been a member.  My guess is that they will save them up and do another event like this in 6 months, a year, whenever.

I was under the impression the idea was now that the freeing up of names would be an automated system that keeps on rolling at all times and that this 'event' was just the initial release to deal with the massive number of names they were unleashing in one go.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I was under the impression the idea was now that the freeing up of names would be an automated system that keeps on rolling at all times and that this 'event' was just the initial release to deal with the massive number of names they were unleashing in one go.

Ah, well then that would be more logical.

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

Certain names weren't released because the accounts that own said names are banned. It's why I couldn't get "Matt", as he was banned for RWTing apparently... :(

• Like 1

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

My account was inactive for almost four years, I'm glad I came back when I did. Even though my name probably isn't anything spectacular I would have been devastated if someone had robbed it from me!

The name of my first account was taken in a previous sweep after being inactive for only 2-3 years  :(

-----

Is there any way to view the names released after R?  The news updates stopped linking to the spreadsheets after that release (and the forum stopped updating after M).

Zanty.jpegsigquotes.png