Sign in to follow this  
Leoo

Legacy or EoC mode for combat training?

The simplest way to put forward my question... which mode gives the fastest XP rate?

I haven't touched combat since Legacy mode was released so I have no idea how comparable it is to EoC.

Thanks in advance!

As far as I know EoC is substantially better, or at least was meant to be.  Set up a good ability bar, turn on revolution, and you can semi-afk it just as well too.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

When revolution exists and still gives better dps than legacy being lazy is no excuse to use legacy.

Especially since revolution already had a good few months for you to get setup prior to legacy.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Iirc legacy is almost the fastest range xp with chinning. Its only marginally worse.

Stormy_Day.png

atMEj.png

Yeah chinning and barraging xp rates are awesome sauce in legacy, but thats a given since those methods call on using as many of the autoattack as possible and were previously done via momentum - which is basically a worse dps legacy mode.

They are the exception rather than the rule though.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue