Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Quasar | Dicefluid

Boss Hunting Endgame Skilling High Level Players Account Security

• Please log in to reply
456 replies to this topic

Major Dash
[ Display Name History ]

Major Dash

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,167 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired

It wouldn't really matter at that point though.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Quasar
[ Display Name History ]

Quasar

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 891 posts
  • RSN:Quasar

lol yes.  i have the shadow nox bow (and shadow seis) and like 100m worth of supplies for raids if i decide to do it.  world not over

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

Major Dash
[ Display Name History ]

Major Dash

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,167 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired

Ok. Normally when people say "I got cleaned" it means they have literally nothing.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Quasar
[ Display Name History ]

Quasar

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 891 posts

won some gp.  gave it to a friend to hold until raids

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

Quasar
[ Display Name History ]

Quasar

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 891 posts

been winning some gp.  today i bought corruption blast and a reaper neck bc i figured better now than to get cleaned later.  

Quasar
[ Display Name History ]

Quasar

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 891 posts

jcETb.png

jcB0E.png

JeRambo
[ Display Name History ]

JeRambo

Cherremy

• Members
  • 2,086 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • Clan:Wicked Fury

Here we go again. Lol

Posted Image
"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."
"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Quasar
[ Display Name History ]

Quasar

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 891 posts

L

Quasar
[ Display Name History ]

Quasar

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 891 posts

jcWnL.png

Quasar
[ Display Name History ]

Quasar

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 891 posts

in case anyone is interested in the full details: http://puu.sh/jdLMl.txt

jdLyC.png

Quasar
[ Display Name History ]

Quasar

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 891 posts

it should surprise nobody to hear i got cleaned again

did a floor with a couple of interesting guys

jpE9C.png

Saradomin_Mage
[ Display Name History ]

Saradomin_Mage

The Two and Only

• Members
  • 7,273 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
seems keeping your money is harder than getting the defeater title

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Quasar
[ Display Name History ]

Quasar

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 891 posts

ya i think im gonna keep making moves towards comp.  i really don't care about gp anymore lol.  Lately I have been working on task sets and dungeoneeering.  I'd also still like to maul ts in 2 weeks and start going for bombi, but lol nobody does hm anymore because raids.

Quasar
[ Display Name History ]

Quasar

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 891 posts

i think the staking saga is over.

It is never over. Ask gAmbler.

l0l

Quasar
[ Display Name History ]

Quasar

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 891 posts

need to figure out how to make the text smaller lol

jy5qu.png

Bxpprod
[ Display Name History ]

Bxpprod

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,777 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired
  • RSN:Bxpprod

DXNXEX7 lol

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Quasar
[ Display Name History ]

Quasar

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 891 posts

jyd61.png

rip alan

Quasar
[ Display Name History ]

Quasar

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 891 posts

making dollars from pvm

jCwvk.png

jCct3.png

jAjrE.png

Quasar
[ Display Name History ]

Quasar

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 891 posts

Finished aquarium (a real comp req) and my spider leg #12 today

Quasar
[ Display Name History ]

Quasar

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 891 posts

jNr0v.png

dice af

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Boss Hunting, Endgame, Skilling, High Level Players, Account Security

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users