Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Quasar | Dicefluid

Boss Hunting Endgame Skilling High Level Players Account Security

• Please log in to reply
456 replies to this topic

JeRambo
[ Display Name History ]

JeRambo

Cherremy

• Members
  • 2,086 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • Clan:Wicked Fury

how do u keep being this stupid lmfao

Posted Image
"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."
"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Quasar
[ Display Name History ]

Quasar

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 891 posts
  • RSN:Quasar

it's fun hello

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

Saradomin_Mage
[ Display Name History ]

Saradomin_Mage

The Two and Only

• Members
  • 7,273 posts
at least you are buying shit with your winnings right

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Quasar
[ Display Name History ]

Quasar

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 891 posts

not really to be honest.  i want to buy a white but that's 2.5b away...  I'm open to suggestions on what to buy however.

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

Saradomin_Mage
[ Display Name History ]

Saradomin_Mage

The Two and Only

• Members
  • 7,273 posts
just buy something to keep you from getting cleaned lol

6Ij0n.jpg

JeRambo
[ Display Name History ]

JeRambo

Cherremy

• Members
  • 2,086 posts

yeah like buying me a shadow dye for my bow/wand? :> id luv u long time

Posted Image
"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Bxpprod
[ Display Name History ]

Bxpprod

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,777 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired
  • RSN:Bxpprod

<-
Pic related
It's you

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Quasar
[ Display Name History ]

Quasar

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 891 posts

to the surprise of nobody

i got cleaned

Major Dash
[ Display Name History ]

Major Dash

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,167 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired

Or maybe you keep telling us that you are getting cleaned when you are actually just hoarding phats or dyes.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Quasar
[ Display Name History ]

Quasar

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 891 posts

u caught me.  i've been putting them on my alt le me

JeRambo
[ Display Name History ]

JeRambo

Cherremy

• Members
  • 2,086 posts

how do you keep starting to stake again? especially such huge amounts when you're always cleaned?

Posted Image

Saradomin_Mage
[ Display Name History ]

Saradomin_Mage

The Two and Only

• Members
  • 7,273 posts
FROM HIS ALT DUH

6Ij0n.jpg

Bxpprod
[ Display Name History ]

Bxpprod

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,777 posts

u caught me.  i've been putting them on my alt le me

Seance mode continues to grow

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Quasar
[ Display Name History ]

Quasar

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 891 posts

how do you keep starting to stake again? especially such huge amounts when you're always cleaned?

i make legs

the last session was funded by a leg i made, a singularity, 30m from alan for helping him with the seasonal, and a 175m win.

today my friend spotted me 500m and i turned it into a bil and then paid him back tho

Quasar
[ Display Name History ]

Quasar

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 891 posts

so i havent posted for 2 weeks bc i lost 2b of my own + 500m of a friend

gf kneecaps

DeEliteOne
[ Display Name History ]

DeEliteOne

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 563 posts
  • RSN:De Elite One
  • RSN '07:Footlong
  • Clan:Primacy

-_-

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

Quasar
[ Display Name History ]

Quasar

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 891 posts

can i use darkscape to make back my gp?

Major Dash
[ Display Name History ]

Major Dash

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,167 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired

Probably? I don't really know if there is a large market for DS gp or not.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Quasar
[ Display Name History ]

Quasar

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 891 posts

convinced one of my friends to go to the arena.  he tripled his bank and then dipped.  no split for me :(

Bxpprod
[ Display Name History ]

Bxpprod

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,777 posts

Dice

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Boss Hunting, Endgame, Skilling, High Level Players, Account Security

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users