back, in earnest, on the road2max

cBDtB.png

Are you trolling EE w/o me brah

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

as a crwys yew prod i have to guest ee at all times

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

How often do they do that?

Tranquil.png

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad

[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?

First Cryws voice usually

Mostly on 138, varies because ee and muhhhhhhh too many avas to click around muhhhh

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

I usually work afternoons :c

Tranquil.png

cDPfB.png

cDTEQ.pngcD9UX.png

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

cEgOw.png

cESgv.png

cF4Yx.png

Gj on the gains :D

Tranquil.png

cFyXw.png

cFIZU.png

mfw 77 thieving :|

• Like 1

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

[bleep] thieving. i literally have no idea how to train it. every option is miserable.

Pyramid plunder with friends isn't too bad

Tranquil.png

Pyramid plunder with friends isn't too bad

my entire problem is that all my friends are maxed

cH6lT.png

cHaba.png

cHwKc.png

• Like 1

Did some rago last night and couldnt figure out why I wasn't hitting on p4.

cHIvK.png

also asc bolts are a lot nicer than broads

cHP4a.png

rage bought bonds until i hit limit... spent about 400m in total

cIU7e.png

cIUIH.png

cIXO7.png

cIY4v.png

cIYkM.png

cIYle.png

• Like 1

did a test run to 250 last cycle.  considering going for gold but I might rather do scourge as well

cJc6D.png

Quasarseance*

Bought bonus for div as well... I'll change topic title to reflect that

Didnt he spin slay.

im omid

cKnc6.png

Ayyylmao

Omad4king