[DISCUSSION] Ironman mode

852ttaM

c9yIH.png

Oh boy

You see, none of this would have happened if they just used DIY [player].  But did they listen, nooo...

HAA I didn't even know this was a thing until the recent South Park episode.

Comp us currently like 3-4 months of work and quite a few of them can be done sooner by doing them while maxing. So it could be as soon as 1 year and 2 months.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

I agree that ironperson doesn't really sound good but there are several other gender neutral terms (such as going with the classic diy instead of the overhyped streaming term)

• Like 1

Tranquil.png

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad

[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?

Also, on the GP problem: thieving in Elf City hands out plenty of GP. High access requirement tho, but only level 75 across 10 skills.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

Account Help

I don't really see neutral titles as a major problem. Probably better to add them for those that would prefer them. But yea, the trolls get annoying. Could have prevented this like some mentioned with DIY, or the title could have just been Iron "Username". I'd much rather have just the Iron than Ironwoman but thats just cause I think it sounds cooler.

• Like 2

R.I.P. The olde nite. A legend is gone but not forgotten.

a Faction Related Item Sink for Rune Labs. https://[LikelyScam]/m=player-proposal/a=13/c=VcG-Ir5Ijno/view-idea?idea=19

To bad that Monsters drop Resources :( That isn't "Do it yourself."

Going for 200M All Skills on Matt258. [qfc]48-49-837-63099395[/qfc]

@Matt258RS Twitch: Matt258RuneScape

Whatpulse
My Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook ProfitCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

I think most people would disagree on that actually..if Jagex intended it that way why not have every non-boss thing just drop pure coins of varying value?

• Like 1

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

It is, unless you're playing a game of Semantics.

Not to mention Ironman/DiY doesn't fit under your opinion, it's being self sufficient. Any argument that you reply with would be pointless and simply make the entirety of Runescape an unplayable game in that mode.

Tranquil.png

It is, unless you're playing a game of Semantics.

Not to mention Ironman/DiY doesn't fit under your opinion, it's being self sufficient. Any argument that you reply with would be pointless and simply make the entirety of Runescape an unplayable game in that mode.

Thats comparable to saying you cant use fire runes dropped from fire elementals because you didnt runecraft them.
  • Like 1

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Super iron man hardcore mode...

You must eat every hour in game and take one hour "naps" and a six hour "sleep".

You have to sleep??? that would be... oh wait, yeah, old news. I'll just get one of those old sleeping bags from rsc days.

• Like 1

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

You must eat every hour in game and take one hour "naps" and a six hour "sleep".

You have to sleep??? that would be... oh wait, yeah, old news. I'll just get one of those old sleeping bags from rsc days.
And as a circumventing measure for dedicated players you can fight nex with all morvrans dark crystals for Fizzy Gnome-matic energy drinks.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

And as a circumventing measure for dedicated players you can fight nex with all morvrans dark crystals for Fizzy Gnome-matic energy drinks.

Now available on Solomon's General Ironman Store.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

in addition to craft xp we also have a lot of choice xp from quest rewards.  the efficiency matrix with that 400k from wgs may not be skewed towards agil/rc/div on an ironman account....

Yeah, I think the ideal skill to use XP books and such on is crafting. By far the most pain in the ass skill for an ironman. Herblore trails at a distant second. 

EDIT: I may be wrong, dunno how fast temple trek silver bar acquisition is. Pretty sure yak-hide crafting xp/hr is a lot lower than divination or agility xp/hr however, although you do profit a tad from alching/selling the yak-hide bodies.

noobs crowding hill giants? not on my watch

Oddish mentioned something like 6-7k silver bars per hour from Temple Trekking, which is a comfortable 4 hours of tiaras (84k/h I think?)

E: How did that ironman post get moved over from the picture thread? lol

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Oddish mentioned something like 6-7k silver bars per hour from Temple Trekking, which is a comfortable 4 hours of tiaras (84k/h I think?)

Perhaps a mod did that *wink wink*

• Like 1

Account Help

I found that pretty useful yeah.

Account Help

It had valid discussion for the actual thread so it was moved over.

Tranquil.png