Double XP Weekend - 1st/2nd November

BloodAngel

Double XP Weekend - Coming 1st November

Time for a Double XP Weekend - a RuneScape treat to warm you as the nights draw in!

From the 1st of November to the 2nd of November, RuneScape members will enjoy double XP in combat and skilling activities.

Free players won't be left out in the cold, either, as they'll enjoy +20% XP on eligible activities.

XP Weekends are a time-honoured RuneScape community favourite, and there'll be plenty of events around the time.

If you're new to the game, or just want a reminder of how XP Weekends work, head over to the wiki and read our FAQ.

There's plenty of time to prepare, so start stocking up on materials now, and look forward to that sweet XP.

See you then!

The RuneScape Team

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

Lucky I bought 120 Firemaking and Herblore a few days ago. Now... To sell for a huge profit or actually use them? >.<

Edit:

I had to chuckle at the Bonus XP Weekend page they linked to ni the news post...

37258f5417.png

Squeal.

• Like 1

09144a99bb.png

Lucky I bought 120 Firemaking and Herblore a few days ago. Now... To sell for a huge profit or actually use them? >.<

Edit:

I had to chuckle at the Bonus XP Weekend page they linked to ni the news post...

37258f5417.png

Squeal.

best copy paste from jagex

aQJHi.png            FzOVaNc.gif                   hxvcqezxxhmyo7acdylb.gif

Was just buying planks for 99 cons when I noticed this, yay timing. Guess it'll save me a bit of time.

Yay for economy not quite recovering from Enlightenment before we get even more free xp though.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

What a perfect time for this to happen. I can now afford ascension bows due to the price crash... Now time to use them to make bank at qbd....

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

"We're going to halve prizes for Surprise September because we know a lot of you are worried about the economy, like we are... LOLJK! Here's a DXPW to nuke all prices even further! Have fun! :D"

• Like 2

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

"We're going to halve prizes for Surprise September because we know a lot of you are worried about the economy, like we are... LOLJK! Here's a DXPW to nuke all prices even further! Have fun! :D"

More like "if you cant get the requirements to enter our amazing crystal city using the crystal amulets shards, balthazars bonanza failed attempt lamps, bonus xp weekend before the end of the year then youll earn the 'outcast' title."
  • Like 1

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

#roadto120sum

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

Why is Jagex perpetually committed to causing market instability and crashing things? If those stupid darts weren't enough, now this bonus weekend is crashing everything because everyone is selling their gear to merch things for the weekend. [bleep].

Is Jagex's only strategy for increasing subscribers to host a bazillion bonus experience events a year? We just had the summer. Why did we need this again?

• Like 2

Why is Jagex perpetually committed to causing market instability and crashing things? If those stupid darts weren't enough, now this bonus weekend is crashing everything because everyone is selling their gear to merch things for the weekend. [bleep].

Is Jagex's only strategy for increasing subscribers to host a bazillion bonus experience events a year? We just had the summer. Why did we need this again?

You can never have too much bonus xp, right?

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

More like "if you cant get the requirements to enter our amazing crystal city using the crystal amulets shards, balthazars bonanza failed attempt lamps, bonus xp weekend before the end of the year then youll earn the 'outcast' title."

my self imposed challenge to obtain all 99s through osmosis is coming to fruition

• Like 1

8f14270694.jpg

I remember when people would complain about how they thought they would never have a 99. Now if anyone said that they would simply be called out for not abusing the bxp systes in place.

• Like 1

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png