Double XP Weekend - 1st/2nd November

BloodAngel

Haha, the weekend is going well for me :)!

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

6m xp so far, 4 crafting levels, 1 smithing and 1 construction. Going to get 88 mining, use up rest of addy bars and planks, and than just go back to slayer and pvm. Will also try and make some money off things being cheaper.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

4 wc levels pretty happy about that

o ya and 50m sum+herb xp

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

great hooked on scape again

goddamn weekend

Same.... not played in like a month........ Played alot this weekend 

Same goes for me, however it wasn't by choice. I had a lot of projects going on and was busy most of the day.

• Like 1

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Worked 12 hours on Friday & Saturday & 9 today. Just got home. I'm F2p so not really much to do. Just do my Daily Dungeoneering Challenge then log out. Got a few Magic levels on another account though. Will be nice to see how everyone else is doing/did.

Going for 200M All Skills on Matt258. [qfc]48-49-837-63099395[/qfc]

@Matt258RS Twitch: Matt258RuneScape

Whatpulse
My Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook ProfitCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

great hooked on scape again

goddamn weekend

Same.... not played in like a month........ Played alot this weekend 

Same goes for me, however it wasn't by choice. I had a lot of projects going on and was busy most of the day.

Mostly the same with me to be fair, had 20 guests in town for a weekend so I was playing host.  Then was out of town for work for just over 2 weeks,  came back and was very sick and in bed for a week.  Too busy to play.  

peever142.png