Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[Update] Prifddinas - Lost City of the Elves

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
249 replies to this topic

Miss Lioness
[ Display Name History ]

Miss Lioness

the Pyromaniac

• Senior Moderator
  • 2,491 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Miss Lioness
  • Clan:Efficiency Experts

I used elements, it works very nicely.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help[left]. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

helring
[ Display Name History ]

helring

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,203 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
  • RSN:helring

Raven confirmed today that they spawn every 13 days.

YTU1GYD.jpg

R.I.P. The olde nite. A legend is gone but not forgotten.

a Faction Related Item Sink for Rune Labs. https://secure.runes...ew-idea?idea=19

Miss Lioness
[ Display Name History ]

Miss Lioness

the Pyromaniac

• Senior Moderator
  • 2,491 posts
Stupid

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

Account Help[left]. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Arceus
[ Display Name History ]

Arceus

Dragon Slayer

• Administrators
  • 7,082 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P

So it's going to take 13 x 13 days to earn the title (legit)?

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?
---

cWCZMZO.png
l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

helring
[ Display Name History ]

helring

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,203 posts

Yea, and he's setting back the people who got multiple clicks.

a Faction Related Item Sink for Rune Labs. https://secure.runes...ew-idea?idea=19

Sorator
[ Display Name History ]

Sorator

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 786 posts
  • RSN:Sorator
  • RSN2:Zidian29
  • Clan:HYT
Well that's one title I won't get for a long time.

Obtained quest cape and base 92 before obtaining any 99s! Currently finishing out my 99s with the (long-distant) goal of comp cape.

260pifq.jpg

Quasar
[ Display Name History ]

Quasar

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 891 posts
  • RSN:Quasar

stupid title because as soon as people get it it stops being cool anyway

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

Urza285
[ Display Name History ]

Urza285

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,133 posts
  • RSN:Urza285
  • RSN2:Urza285
  • Clan:Looking: com/skiller

stupid title because as soon as people get it it stops being cool anyway

Yeah who wants to work to obtain that title with D&D-like wait periods? I mean unless it will have some kind of wait to spot an additional crow in batch 2 then this is stupid.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [In Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

WeatherMatt
[ Display Name History ]

WeatherMatt

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 385 posts
  • RSN:WeatherMatt
  • RSN2:DIY WMatt

inb4 it becomes a trim req.

Urza285
[ Display Name History ]

Urza285

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,133 posts

Good thing ive made a concious decission to not care for trim requirements. I just simply dont have thay kind of play time any more. I thought the elf city comp requirements would have done me in. Thnkfully they are in two batches.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [In Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

JeRambo
[ Display Name History ]

JeRambo

Cherremy

• Members
  • 2,086 posts
  • Clan:Wicked Fury

You wot m8.

Posted Image
"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."
"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Youmu
[ Display Name History ]

Youmu

Retired Website Crew

• Members
  • 4,622 posts

Why have this kind of dumb mechanic in the first place?

Yeah it's just a cosmetic title alright... but all the other titles don't have this kind of restriction so why do this just for this one :|

I swear some of these unlockable requirements are dumb... it would have been better if it were once every 13 hours, not 13 days. >_>

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Sy_Accursed
[ Display Name History ]

Sy_Accursed

Post Junkie

• Members
  • 16,851 posts
  • RSN:Sy Accursed

Yeah it's just a cosmetic title alright... but all the other titles don't have this kind of restriction so why do this just for this one :|

I swear some of these unlockable requirements are dumb... it would have been better if it were once every 13 hours, not 13 days. >_>

Tbf all the mod related titles are hidden with weird ways to unlock them - they just have varying scales of need.

Elfbourne came quickly because Osbourne couldn't keep it secret.

Stupendous took a while to figure out because Stu kept quiet.

Ravenworth will take longer because Ravens and the 13 theme fit together, it'll still be quicker than finding that darn Ga'al after BoE!

Plus we don't even know what will come in batch 2, odds are another 3 hidden mod titles await with god knows what reqs.

The bit I do dislike however is the fact the ravens despawn after 13 hours; that kind makes it unfair on various timezones.

E.g. the next spawn will be on a friday. Uk time that'll mean they are around from 1am to 2pm - I have to get up at 6.30am for work and don't exactly have time to hunt a raven before heading out the door, but it'll be gone by the time I get home at 5pm.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Quorra
[ Display Name History ]

Quorra

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 512 posts
  • RSN:Resistian

awp7kly.jpg

Well that was sort of easy. Used Chaotic Staff/Steel Titan.

bGmskuB.gif

helring
[ Display Name History ]

helring

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,203 posts

Tbf all the mod related titles are hidden with weird ways to unlock them - they just have varying scales of need.

Elfbourne came quickly because Osbourne couldn't keep it secret.

Stupendous took a while to figure out because Stu kept quiet.

Ravenworth will take longer because Ravens and the 13 theme fit together, it'll still be quicker than finding that darn Ga'al after BoE!

Plus we don't even know what will come in batch 2, odds are another 3 hidden mod titles await with god knows what reqs.

The bit I do dislike however is the fact the ravens despawn after 13 hours; that kind makes it unfair on various timezones.

E.g. the next spawn will be on a friday. Uk time that'll mean they are around from 1am to 2pm - I have to get up at 6.30am for work and don't exactly have time to hunt a raven before heading out the door, but it'll be gone by the time I get home at 5pm.

He did say on twitter that he was thinking about making the Ravens spawn for longer, and cited fairness to other timezones as the reasoning.

Blutters
[ Display Name History ]

Blutters

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,157 posts
  • RSN:Blutters

2hq86c9.png

So are they not supposed to have it yet then? lol

2dgucz6.png

Miss Lioness
[ Display Name History ]

Miss Lioness

the Pyromaniac

• Senior Moderator
  • 2,491 posts

Indeed, they are not supposed to have it yet. But I think the mechanic of 13 days is stupid....

Kaur
[ Display Name History ]

Kaur

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,025 posts
  • Clan:RSD
Vq8bJSR.png

Well then :(

Urza285
[ Display Name History ]

Urza285

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,133 posts

Vq8bJSR.png

Its funny because the only hidden title remotely interesting is the dark elf one.

Honestly i dare jagex to test their meddle in creating a good set of titles for batch 2.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Sy_Accursed
[ Display Name History ]

Sy_Accursed

Post Junkie

• Members
  • 16,851 posts
  • RSN:Sy Accursed

Vq8bJSR.png

Its funny because the only hidden title remotely interesting is the dark elf one.

Honestly i dare jagex to test their mettle in creating a good set of titles for batch 2.

Sorry had to grammar nazi that one.

Meddle - interfering in something tht don't concern you

Mettle - ability to cope with difficulties, courage to carry on.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users