[Update] Prifddinas - Lost City of the Elves

Miss Lioness

stupid title because as soon as people get it it stops being cool anyway

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

stupid title because as soon as people get it it stops being cool anyway

Yeah who wants to work to obtain that title with D&D-like wait periods? I mean unless it will have some kind of wait to spot an additional crow in batch 2 then this is stupid.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

inb4 it becomes a trim req.

Good thing ive made a concious decission to not care for trim requirements. I just simply dont have thay kind of play time any more. I thought the elf city comp requirements would have done me in. Thnkfully they are in two batches.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

inb4 it becomes a trim req.

You wot m8.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Why have this kind of dumb mechanic in the first place?

Yeah it's just a cosmetic title alright... but all the other titles don't have this kind of restriction so why do this just for this one :|

I swear some of these unlockable requirements are dumb... it would have been better if it were once every 13 hours, not 13 days. >_>

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Yeah it's just a cosmetic title alright... but all the other titles don't have this kind of restriction so why do this just for this one :|

I swear some of these unlockable requirements are dumb... it would have been better if it were once every 13 hours, not 13 days. >_>

Tbf all the mod related titles are hidden with weird ways to unlock them - they just have varying scales of need.

Elfbourne came quickly because Osbourne couldn't keep it secret.

Stupendous took a while to figure out because Stu kept quiet.

Ravenworth will take longer because Ravens and the 13 theme fit together, it'll still be quicker than finding that darn Ga'al after BoE!

Plus we don't even know what will come in batch 2, odds are another 3 hidden mod titles await with god knows what reqs.

The bit I do dislike however is the fact the ravens despawn after 13 hours; that kind makes it unfair on various timezones.

E.g. the next spawn will be on a friday. Uk time that'll mean they are around from 1am to 2pm - I have to get up at 6.30am for work and don't exactly have time to hunt a raven before heading out the door, but it'll be gone by the time I get home at 5pm.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Tbf all the mod related titles are hidden with weird ways to unlock them - they just have varying scales of need.

Elfbourne came quickly because Osbourne couldn't keep it secret.

Stupendous took a while to figure out because Stu kept quiet.

Ravenworth will take longer because Ravens and the 13 theme fit together, it'll still be quicker than finding that darn Ga'al after BoE!

Plus we don't even know what will come in batch 2, odds are another 3 hidden mod titles await with god knows what reqs.

The bit I do dislike however is the fact the ravens despawn after 13 hours; that kind makes it unfair on various timezones.

E.g. the next spawn will be on a friday. Uk time that'll mean they are around from 1am to 2pm - I have to get up at 6.30am for work and don't exactly have time to hunt a raven before heading out the door, but it'll be gone by the time I get home at 5pm.

He did say on twitter that he was thinking about making the Ravens spawn for longer, and cited fairness to other timezones as the reasoning.

R.I.P. The olde nite. A legend is gone but not forgotten.

a Faction Related Item Sink for Rune Labs. https://[LikelyScam]/m=player-proposal/a=13/c=VcG-Ir5Ijno/view-idea?idea=19

Indeed, they are not supposed to have it yet. But I think the mechanic of 13 days is stupid....

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Vq8bJSR.png

Well then :(

Its funny because the only hidden title remotely interesting is the dark elf one.

Honestly i dare jagex to test their meddle in creating a good set of titles for batch 2.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Vq8bJSR.png

Its funny because the only hidden title remotely interesting is the dark elf one.

Honestly i dare jagex to test their mettle in creating a good set of titles for batch 2.

Sorry had to grammar nazi that one.

Meddle - interfering in something tht don't concern you

Mettle - ability to cope with difficulties, courage to carry on.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Vq8bJSR.png

Honestly i dare jagex to test their meddle in creating a good set of titles for batch 2.

Or just not make these titles have incredibly stupid requirements =_=

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Vq8bJSR.png

Honestly i dare jagex to test their mettle in creating a good set of titles for batch 2.

Sorry had to grammar nazi that one.

Meddle - interfering in something tht don't concern you

Mettle - ability to cope with difficulties, courage to carry on.

Yeah i figured i used the wrong one. I ws busy working so i just ran with it. I habitually check dictionary.com.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

• 3 weeks later...

Im working on jagex trying to get some attention on the thieving in the elf city.

This is a post in the hlf i made:

Can we get a rework of the thieving system in place here. Ideally players wanting combat potion doses can thieve cadarn and iowerth workers. But the issue I see is that players can't get access to any seeds (in particular herb seeds) other than the overabundant kwuarm seed from crwys workers. The morchella and snapegrass are currently much welcomed additions for frequent farmers.

I am suggesting an inclusion of relevant seeds introduced into the thieving of priff workers and to make them as uncommon, rare and maybe very rare loot from thieving dependent on the clan. Each clan could have 2-3 seeds allotted to them dependent on their skill sets. The mechanics behind it would be that every hour a specific seed from the batch of possible seeds becomes more common in thieving regardless of the voice of seren being present. During the Voice of Seren the respective clan would have all seed loot from thieving become more common loot.

Iowerth worker - irit seed, kwuarm seed, cadantine seed, and very rarely ranarr, snapdragon, lantadyme

Crwys worker - samaden seed, random tertiary herblore seeds and allotment seeds

Cadarn worker - lantadyme seed, dwarf weed seed

Trahaern worker - samaden seed

More inclusions can be made. The point is I feel that all clan workers could have respective seeds added to their thieving loot. With that maybe workers could have very rare drops respective to their skill sets.

Trahaearn can offer rare chances of nature and fire runes to compliment their smithing abilities.

Cadarn can offer secondary extreme range and magic potion ingredients.

Iowerth can offer secondary extreme attack, strength potion ingredients to compliment their combat abilities.

Crwys can offer at a very rare chance tree seeds and ultra rare chance ultra growth potion doses.

NOTE: At the very end of this I think if this was considered balancing would be at the very forefront of the change. So if this makes it I hope it is well balanced.

• Like 1

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Most would have to be really rare for me to want to support that. Thieving basically killed kwuarm seeds nearly completely. They weren't high before and now they're even worse. I could support juju seeds since they're untradeable anyway, but killing the price on lants and such seems like a bad plan.

• Like 2

R.I.P. The olde nite. A legend is gone but not forgotten.

a Faction Related Item Sink for Rune Labs. https://[LikelyScam]/m=player-proposal/a=13/c=VcG-Ir5Ijno/view-idea?idea=19

I'd agree with helring I do not see a need to add more access to seeds.

I'd support making the crwys seeds more diverse in a way that say kwuarm is 1 in 50 atm you'd add cadantine, snapdragon, torstol, and rannar say but the overall odds of any one of them would be 1 in 50 making each on their own more like 1 in 250 (forgive me if this math is wrong, just in door from work)

Plv6Dz6.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

This topic will now be locked, discussion regarding Prifddinas can now take place in the latest batch thread.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.