Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[Update] Prifddinas - Lost City of the Elves

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
249 replies to this topic

Youmu
[ Display Name History ]

Youmu

Retired Website Crew

• Members
  • 4,622 posts

Vq8bJSR.png

Well then :(

Its funny because the only hidden title remotely interesting is the dark elf one.

Honestly i dare jagex to test their meddle in creating a good set of titles for batch 2.

Or just not make these titles have incredibly stupid requirements =_=

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Urza285
[ Display Name History ]

Urza285

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,133 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Urza285
  • RSN2:Urza285
  • Clan:Looking: com/skiller

Vq8bJSR.png

Well then :(

Its funny because the only hidden title remotely interesting is the dark elf one.

Honestly i dare jagex to test their mettle in creating a good set of titles for batch 2.
Sorry had to grammar nazi that one.
Meddle - interfering in something tht don't concern you
Mettle - ability to cope with difficulties, courage to carry on.
Yeah i figured i used the wrong one. I ws busy working so i just ran with it. I habitually check dictionary.com.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [In Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Urza285
[ Display Name History ]

Urza285

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,133 posts
Im working on jagex trying to get some attention on the thieving in the elf city.

This is a post in the hlf i made:

Can we get a rework of the thieving system in place here. Ideally players wanting combat potion doses can thieve cadarn and iowerth workers. But the issue I see is that players can't get access to any seeds (in particular herb seeds) other than the overabundant kwuarm seed from crwys workers. The morchella and snapegrass are currently much welcomed additions for frequent farmers.

I am suggesting an inclusion of relevant seeds introduced into the thieving of priff workers and to make them as uncommon, rare and maybe very rare loot from thieving dependent on the clan. Each clan could have 2-3 seeds allotted to them dependent on their skill sets. The mechanics behind it would be that every hour a specific seed from the batch of possible seeds becomes more common in thieving regardless of the voice of seren being present. During the Voice of Seren the respective clan would have all seed loot from thieving become more common loot.

Iowerth worker - irit seed, kwuarm seed, cadantine seed, and very rarely ranarr, snapdragon, lantadyme
Crwys worker - samaden seed, random tertiary herblore seeds and allotment seeds
Cadarn worker - lantadyme seed, dwarf weed seed
Trahaern worker - samaden seed

More inclusions can be made. The point is I feel that all clan workers could have respective seeds added to their thieving loot. With that maybe workers could have very rare drops respective to their skill sets.

Trahaearn can offer rare chances of nature and fire runes to compliment their smithing abilities.

Cadarn can offer secondary extreme range and magic potion ingredients.

Iowerth can offer secondary extreme attack, strength potion ingredients to compliment their combat abilities.

Crwys can offer at a very rare chance tree seeds and ultra rare chance ultra growth potion doses.

NOTE: At the very end of this I think if this was considered balancing would be at the very forefront of the change. So if this makes it I hope it is well balanced.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [In Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

strilmus
[ Display Name History ]

strilmus

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,910 posts

people need more samaden seeds? i'm drowning in them

8f14270694.jpg

brunokiller
[ Display Name History ]

brunokiller

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,654 posts
  • RSN:Mej
  • RSN2:Iures
I used 200 of them and 100 ugunes farming golden rocks.

Urza285
[ Display Name History ]

Urza285

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,133 posts
The point is more access to seeds.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

helring
[ Display Name History ]

helring

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,203 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
  • RSN:helring

Most would have to be really rare for me to want to support that. Thieving basically killed kwuarm seeds nearly completely. They weren't high before and now they're even worse. I could support juju seeds since they're untradeable anyway, but killing the price on lants and such seems like a bad plan.

R.I.P. The olde nite. A legend is gone but not forgotten.

a Faction Related Item Sink for Rune Labs. https://secure.runes...ew-idea?idea=19

Sy_Accursed
[ Display Name History ]

Sy_Accursed

Post Junkie

• Members
  • 16,851 posts
  • RSN:Sy Accursed

I'd agree with helring I do not see a need to add more access to seeds.

I'd support making the crwys seeds more diverse in a way that say kwuarm is 1 in 50 atm you'd add cadantine, snapdragon, torstol, and rannar say but the overall odds of any one of them would be 1 in 50 making each on their own more like 1 in 250 (forgive me if this math is wrong, just in door from work)

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

SwreeTak
[ Display Name History ]

SwreeTak

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,739 posts
  • RSN:SwreeTak
  • Clan:Arcane Chroniclers

I believe more seeds could be good. I like the idea of how it would be made possible as well; Good suggestion.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Miss Lioness
[ Display Name History ]

Miss Lioness

the Pyromaniac

• Senior Moderator
  • 2,491 posts
  • RSN:Miss Lioness
  • Clan:Efficiency Experts

This topic will now be locked, discussion regarding Prifddinas can now take place in the latest batch thread.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help[left]. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users