[Update] Prifddinas - Lost City of the Elves

Miss Lioness

I believe you're meant to rotate among the clans and if you get triple striked by all of them then you can pass the time with one of the other training methods for other skills (Seren stones BLESS)

Tranquil.png

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad

[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?

Happening to everyone.

I did Blood Rush with chaotic staff, ice nihil, scrim, aura, and max mage armour. Got to wave 21.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

I hope they look at this Rush of Blood challenge and see how one-sided they made high-level Slayer.

Rush of Blood is fine. Can people stop complaining about first world problems, please?

Fine or completely luck-based and/or dependent on top-tier gear?

This, I only see getting 20+ waves using level 80 weapon possible if you get lucky as hell with no glacors/tormented and having like 30% of your waves being muspah/cele dragons or kalgers

I got to like 18 on my second try with t80 mage and wellfare mage gear. I also messed up a ton since I don't mage often, and stuff. I could totally do it with a few tries and bad luck getting tds/glacors/etc.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

I got a lot of crystal weapon seeds from pickpocketing. 

Also, I really can't kill the 20 waves at Blood Rush, tried alot, but I still fail. 30 seconds per wave is way too few. I'm not that 1% with lvl 90 gear and a lot of PVM experience. I really don't understand why these reqs lately are added to the normal comp.

PVM skills in RS are basically non existent. 

Rush of blood comes down to "can you time thresholds and sunshine and not fail to tds/glacors or mispull jadinkos/ganos"

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Rush of Blood is proving a pita for me too.

Best outcome is wave 12 thus far, thou that was with attempted tribriding which seems to be a bad move.

My average time per wave is nowhere near the 30 seconds necessary and stuff like the TD and Glacor take much longer than they ought.

I've seen alot about using nihils now though, are they considered better than steel titans in general now? Or is it just ice nihils?

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I got a lot of crystal weapon seeds from pickpocketing. 

Also, I really can't kill the 20 waves at Blood Rush, tried alot, but I still fail. 30 seconds per wave is way too few. I'm not that 1% with lvl 90 gear and a lot of PVM experience. I really don't understand why these reqs lately are added to the normal comp.

PVM skills in RS are basically non existent. 

Rush of blood comes down to "can you time thresholds and sunshine and not fail to tds/glacors or mispull jadinkos/ganos"

As someone who struggles with bossing in Runescape, I'd say there are definitely PvM skills.

Perhaps not as much as other games, but honestly that's why I like Runescape; I only miss out on a small portion of the game's content by being bad at PvM instead of missing out on the majority of it.

• Like 3

Obtained quest cape and base 92 before obtaining any 99s! Currently finishing out my 99s with the (long-distant) goal of comp cape.
Sorator.png
260pifq.jpg

gMIy8.jpg

Stupendous title has been discovered. Make a stew in Prifddinas while wielding a mud pie. Mod Stu kept saying the key to the title was all in the name, apparently it wasn't in the name of the title but in his name Mod Stu (Mud Stew)

• Like 3

R.I.P. The olde nite. A legend is gone but not forgotten.

a Faction Related Item Sink for Rune Labs. https://[LikelyScam]/m=player-proposal/a=13/c=VcG-Ir5Ijno/view-idea?idea=19

Tried my hand at it, and 30 seconds per wave is very tough. Mostly boils down to skill... I don't like that. If it were 20 waves in 15 minutes, sure, or if it had a set rotation of spawns, and not LOL THREE TDS IN A ROW....

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

The much-coveted title (if you complete wave 20), which is also a Completionist requirement, along with things like VIP tickets.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Single style mage with t90 weapon and t70 power armor was enough for me to get to wave 21 in 3 tries, it is very luck based with tds / glacors. No familiar.

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

So i have done some research on the thieving at elves. I plan on doing more so i can get a larger sample size, but i think this a good first go. 

the full thing can be seen on mai blog if you really want to know.

all tests were with exoskeleton and ardy cape unless otherwise specified. Also each test was 1 hour ( small sample size is not ok i know, it will be resoled soon)

results of research:

Test 1 (no ava, aura or lurker): 300k xp/hr

Test 2 (ava @3% and aura): 280k xp/hr -- doesn't make sense

Test 3 (Lurker for 40 minutes): 296k xp/hr

Test 4 (no exoskeleton): 233k xp/hr

Test 5 ( no ardy cape): 269k xp/hr

based on this ardy cape and exoskeleton are a must. 5 finger discount, lurker seem to be insignificant or worse which seems counterintuitive, they deserve further testing i think. 

The voice of Seren does not seem to help as much as i had expected. for all but one of the tests i was in the voice for about 15 minutes of the hour. 

any way i shall enlarge the sample size.

~~~legoman187~~~

• Like 1

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

Hey everyone,

Just a reminder that this thread is for discussion of Prifddinas. While Rush of Blood is a portion of this update, it's veering towards combat in general and is getting off topic.

Please note: said discussion has been split off into a new thread.  Please see here.

~Arceus

Tranquil.png

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad

[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?

Which crater?

The giant crater the entire city is built inside...

• Like 1

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Does anyone else think there are far too many teleports to Prif?

XUBrgfF.png

Right now we have 10 teles...

1. loadstone

2. clan vex

3. poh portal

4. fero ring

5, 6, 7, 8, teleport crystal to each 4 clans

9. max cape to max guild

10. spirit tree

Assuming with batch two, there are going to be at least four more teles....

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

They did say they'll be moving the house portal to one of the other clan sections with batch 2.

The tree patch is in Trahaearn's area, but farming isn't one of their skills... so does it never get boosted by Voice of Seren? That's kind of sad.

Obtained quest cape and base 92 before obtaining any 99s! Currently finishing out my 99s with the (long-distant) goal of comp cape.
Sorator.png
260pifq.jpg

gMIy8.jpg