[Update] Prifddinas - Lost City of the Elves

Miss Lioness

Just managed to beat the challenge in RoB. Went even as far as wave 22 done ="D!

First time as well since Saturday that I was attempting this challenge ;)!

Mainly succeeded because I didn't have to fight a single TDS untill wave 23. Talking about luck.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Yea, my friend had the same luck as you, lioness. He beat it first try without coming up against any tds, which was lucky because he had forgot to bring darklight.

R.I.P. The olde nite. A legend is gone but not forgotten.

a Faction Related Item Sink for Rune Labs. https://[LikelyScam]/m=player-proposal/a=13/c=VcG-Ir5Ijno/view-idea?idea=19

Ice Nihil familiar effects:

Boosts Magic by 5% if the player is using magic equipment.

Chance to apply 5% accuracy and defence reduction on your target.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Still can't get further than 18 waves with my chaotic equipment. :/ I think I do everything well, my kills are just a tad too long. :/ The great thing is no one from my clan wants to borrow me their noxious staff, so I guess I'll have to grind money to just buy a staff for a single minigame.

Could you post a pic of your setup?

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

Account Help

Make sure you activate Sunshine whenever possible, and Chain on stuff like 5x Mutated Jadinkos and the Gano wave.

You're 99 Summoning, get a steel titan and a bunch of summoning potions, and spam the hell out of Steel of Legends. Trust me, it works a LOT better than ice nihil.

Good luck!

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Use an aura & scrimshaw.

Get Subjugation/virtus/Tectonic/Mage Void.

Account Help

Scrimshaw of elements imo

Also use brews as they don't drain the adrenaline.

Perhaps even get holy water. It gets the shield down fast.

Account Help

Did you catch my edited in advice?

Account Help

Call familiar, then use the special attack.

If you are attacking, calling the familiar will automatically make your familiar target your monster.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Adrenaline loss of food is no problem, as I use tops 2 food per run. Tried some holy water, but it made me a lot worse at switching, so I've returned to darklight.

I'm now consistently getting to wave 18 (instead of sporadic), maybe just need to get lucky with some spawns and not make a few hiccups (like trying to make a second strykewyrm appear before the first one is still doing its dying animation).

If switching is an issue, steel titan specs can switch its prayer to range if you spam them to you can just mage away....after you get his shield down of course

R.I.P. The olde nite. A legend is gone but not forgotten.

a Faction Related Item Sink for Rune Labs. https://[LikelyScam]/m=player-proposal/a=13/c=VcG-Ir5Ijno/view-idea?idea=19

Or you really need to be lucky and not encounter any TDS

Account Help

Switching is easily done with TDs (unless with holy water oddly), got 25s kills, but the polypore creatures and strykewyrms are the longest ones, as my titan nor dreadnips can't hit them hard/the spawn animation takes so long. Still stuck at 18 waves. :p