[Update] Death's Door - Halloween Event

Miss Lioness

Isn't it first age? O.o

It is.

I don't think we have any second age items... just the first age stuff that boosts prayer xp, and the third age TT rewards.

I believe the completionist cape is supposed to be a second age item.

• Like 2

What is the xp boost from the attuned ectoplasmator? Is it like 2x or what?

Edit: i thought they were fixing the ghostly essence to be more common?

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Yes, plenty of fun with lots of lag, with everything going hyper fast when the lag stops (and the constant phasing in and out of people when it gets too laggy), and of course the trolls who put Achievement Banners/Dominion Markers/Cannons to purposely troll people.

You know, it wouldn't be so bad if you weren't denied points when the ghosts force you out of combat a tick before they die, even if you had been fighting them since the start.

• Like 3

Yes, plenty of fun with lots of lag, with everything going hyper fast when the lag stops (and the constant phasing in and out of people when it gets too laggy), and of course the trolls who put Achievement Banners/Dominion Markers/Cannons to purposely troll people.

You know, it wouldn't be so bad if you weren't denied points when the ghosts force you out of combat a tick before they die, even if you had been fighting them since the start.

This so much

ESPECIALLY THE DEMONICS

AND THEIR AOE SCARE

WTF

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Holiday events use to be like quasi-quests, with some silly and goofy storyline and you went and did it. Now, with this one, as well as the Christmas one, it's like "get X points doing tedious and annoying activity, cash in for rewards". I don't know about other people, but I prefer the older model.

They seem to be trying to do both. This regular Halloween grindy event, and an actual spooky themed quest that will remain after.

R.I.P. The olde nite. A legend is gone but not forgotten.

a Faction Related Item Sink for Rune Labs. https://[LikelyScam]/m=player-proposal/a=13/c=VcG-Ir5Ijno/view-idea?idea=19

What is the xp boost from the attuned ectoplasmator? Is it like 2x or what?

Edit: i thought they were fixing the ghostly essence to be more common?

Been at Banshees and Aberrant Spectres for about an hour and a half at both; nada...

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

Any idea how long this event will last?

It will last until the 3/11.

http://[Use Quick Find Code]/a=57/c=j0IWj7IBCzU/[Please Use QuickFind Code]?14,15,390,65502774,6,333597980#6

March 11th? Thats a long time from now 

/sarcasm

I thought the event was good, I actually enjoyed doing it on a non world 2 world and seeing other people in the same spot actually TALKING with eachother.

• Like 1

Archermanme.png
Quest Cape Achieved on November 14, 2007

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items