Behind The Scenes - November

Urza285

According to RS Wiki, you can farm it in Draynor Village too.  Is that effective or able to be tied in with normal farm runs?  At any rate weapon poison is what, 5k a does?  It doesn't seem excessively overpriced compared to other supplies people use.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

According to RS Wiki, you can farm it in Draynor Village too.  Is that effective or able to be tied in with normal farm runs?  At any rate weapon poison is what, 5k a does?  It doesn't seem excessively overpriced compared to other supplies people use.

Yep you can pick one (plants shows two btw), it usually dies and it takes 5 hour to grow. So I can get four a day if i'm not too shitty mooded in hte morning and if i'm not tired of work in the evening. gg

Yes I know ents exist.

np made me rich, still uberlame

Sway all day, Butterfly flaps all the way!  tumblr_inline_mp4i2qAGS11qz4rgp.gif

✿ ♥‿♥)

Why would you sleep only 4 hours or get up in the middle of the night to pick shitty nightshade on rs?

It's a real crappy buff now that nobody uses.

Not surprised it's added to Spockville Premier Home of Recycled Content.

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

Why would you sleep only 4 hours or get up in the middle of the night to pick shitty nightshade on rs?

It's a real crappy buff now that nobody uses.

Not surprised it's added to Spockville Premier Home of Recycled Content.

But it's not available there.

Tranquil.png

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad

[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?

- Gorajo: Gives one Gorajo card per day. Each card will also have a 'team' variant which are rarer to receive. Team cards will apply the effect of the card on all team members. Cannot own more than one regular card and one team card. Cards can be taken into Dungeoneering floors and left clicked to activate effects

- Cards include: (* = effect lost if floor is abandoned)

Common:

Beguiling Smoke Devil: Bypass the skill check on skill doors.

Cloning Mosquito*: x2 Dungeoneering Tokens for the floor

Reversing Phoenix: Increased chance for Slayer creatures to spawn

Scavenging Meerkat*: A sinkhole replay ticket will be granted when completing a floor

Uncommon:

Consistent Yak: Guarantees a combination potion will spawn on the next room this players opens, and deaths after the second won't count towards the penalty.

Preening Ibis*: x1.5 Dungeoneering XP for the floor

Protecting Titan: Reduces damage from doors by 10%

Whimsical Bunyip: Will play the effect of another card which isn't already in effect.

Semi-Rare:

Thieving Locust*: x2 Dungeoneering XP for the floor

Trading Mantis: When a creature is killed there is a 10% chance of increasing the quantity dropped. This is guaranteed on the boss item share.

Rare:

Trading Leech: When activated will grant an unused tier-appropriate armour piece, with a random selection of items of use to the dungeon including coins, logs, herbs, potions, charms.

No guaranteed journal card like they promised in the BTS videos? I hope it ain't scrapped because that was the card I was looking forward to most.

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

elf city 2...all I'm saying. :D :D can't wait for it

More old-school than you know...

battlethingz.png

Proud Member of The Slayer's Guild since April 7th 2009.
Skill Total Goal Complete: 2500 - November 12th 2014.
Goal Total Experience: 338,895,206 - Goal complete November 2nd 2014.
Next Goal Experience: 1,000,000,000 -
Personal Kalphite Queen Guide
Follow My PoP Blog!

I do think that Prayer training in Elf City will be dead on arrival at current projections from the stream.

• Like 1

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

not if its a comp req

Then it will be dead on arrival and everyone will complain about doing it <.<.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Insanely busy these couple days coming up so i have no time to transcript this. This is a breakdown of all new information from the teaser live stream:

http://www.reddit.com/r/runescape/comments/2lma7p/tldw_017_elf_city_batch_ii_ingame_teaser_stream/

The biggest points i think are these:

Completionist trim requirements:

- Unlock all combination potion recipes

- Complete the Hefn course lore book

- Unlock all 4 Serenity Post emotes from the Agility Course

- Complete the Impling Codex for Daffyd

- Find 8 Memory Crystals

And for the edimmu enthusiests:

Edimmu are level 122 with 32k lp. They can only be killed on assignment. They have a rare drop of a blood necklace shard and 'eddy' the eddimu pet. They have a mage and melee attack and do heal themselves while using them. Killing an edimmu has a chance of spawning a "bigger" edimmu which has better chances on rare loot.

The necklaces are blood necklace variants of the brawler, farsight, arcane stream and fury necklaces.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

They said the edimmu got a graphical update in the notes mentioned above. From what i seen they might have gotten a smooth over, but thats it.

Edit: also forgot to mention that the blood necklaces have a 25% discount on recharge using the draken blood pool. So to that person who mentioned it my hats off to you.

And for some discussion... where might they be viably used?

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png