• Almost- if this what is it missing?

1 hour under Meilyr/Iowerth VOS

Starting exp: 15 136 806
Ending exp: 15 522 285

Total exp: 385 479

No running, only teleporting.

No ardy 4/ibis/clan ava
10% thieving aura.

Didnt track clans :\ mostly the higher end ones (Meilyr, tratralhohrhaoraoeaern cryws heffin and amlodd) voice on Meilyr/Iowerth

Also your first post has Meilry VOS xp as 194, I'm getting 204

yQbqtr4.png

and you have No VOS as 160, I'm getting 170

BM2Wpd0.png

Everything else was matching up though

Tranquil.png

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad

[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?

that is very interesting, i noticed that as well, but that means mealier breaks the pattern for some reason.

Thanks for the kick to fix it though. Ill have to make sure the others are right now. 

also I am surprised that without ardy 4 you are getting those kinds of rates. interesting indeed. 

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

I was teleporting and using a preset with crystals/exo, banked at heffin crwys and traeerhorraeaeaen

I assume with the extra stuff you could hit 400k fairly consistently

Tranquil.png

ill do some testing with it post haste. probs not tonight though.

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

OK did some updates and some fixes. is there anything you guys think i should move to the second post to make it less cluttered? also what suggestions do you have for improvements

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thieving guide[WIP]

~~~legoman187~~~

Just as aesthetics, it may be useful to put links to each section and throw in 'Return to top' links once in a while :).

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

How do i do that within the post? That is something i wanted to do, I am just unsure how.

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thieving guide[WIP]

~~~legoman187~~~

Add anchors to the appropriate places, then anchor links.  You use the two buttons on the toolbar indicated in the picture below:

EngaHi1.png

The one on the left is used to put an anchor right here ---> [anchor]anchor[/anchor] <---, and the one on the right to create a link back to said anchor.

[anchorlink=anchor]Like this.[/anchorlink].

It's more fully explained on this thread.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Cool thanks, Ill be doing that for sure.

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thieving guide[WIP]

~~~legoman187~~~

Ok navigation should be super easy now, I may have gone a bit overboard with the links admittedly, but I think they are ok

~~~Legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thieving guide[WIP]

~~~legoman187~~~

I have another question for Arceus or any one else that may know. Is there a way to, in the post, have a comment line that doesn't show up when it is edited for instance in most coding languages i have used there is a sumbol that you can use that doesn't affect the code and acts as a place where you can block code from running. is there such a thing in forumese?

This may need to get shifted to tech support or else where I am not sure

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thieving guide[WIP]

~~~legoman187~~~

Will wrapping it in code tags work?  I.e. turn formatting off, and type

[code]
Some text where you want specific symbols ignored
[/code]

Then it should allow you to type things that would normally get formatted without executing the formatting, which is what I think you were trying to do? For example you could type out:

[b]This makes bold text[/b]
[u]This underlines it[/u]
etc...

Actually scratch that, that's probably not what you wanted.  But I'll leave it here anyway in case you find it useful :P.

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

yeah i knew about those. 

I am asking for something along the lines of a hide tag in practice, but doesn't show up except when editing the thread. 

To tech support!

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thieving guide[WIP]

~~~legoman187~~~

It's definitely worth a try asking there but I think for the most part it's an issue with BB code not supporting some things that HTML does.  May I ask which symbol specifically you're trying to have displayed?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

Well i want things visible only when i am in the edit screen so that i can work on them without being visible (because they are terribly misspelled and such). 

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thieving guide[WIP]

~~~legoman187~~~

I need to shrink this picture i think

selzrb.png

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thieving guide[WIP]

~~~legoman187~~~

OK more pictures makes everything better. added 1 map (1 more to come) added a banner that i think looks snazzy, and did some editing today. Over all a good day for the guide

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thieving guide[WIP]

~~~legoman187~~~

Not sure if anyone suggested that already (too many posts to read through :P)

Clan vexillum teleports you to the middle area, you can use that instead of elven crystals - no recharging needed.

chat.png

"Happines only real when shared."

[hide=Stats]Gago.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gag0.png[/hide]

The crystal teleport you to the clan heralds which are closer to the workers to thieve from. vex teleport goes to lodestone which is not particularly useful. Thanks for the tip though. 

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thieving guide[WIP]

~~~legoman187~~~

For right now id agree. 

however based on a few tests, you still can thieve the same number of clans per hours which is kinda strange, ill need to look into that a bit more. I can swing about 12 clans an hour (~200 thieves per clan) with and without the tele crystals. i would have expected an additional clans worth of thieving if it were to have a substantial affect. I need to do the same test without the tele crystals to see what is happening and if there is a difference

also it does not seem that five finger discount does anything measurable at priffdinas. 

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thieving guide[WIP]

~~~legoman187~~~

Maybe you're banking poorly. I always make sure to bank at trae ithell crwys or meilyr.

Ideally trae and ithell but crwys is useful due to the number of logs you get there

Tranquil.png

I don't bank at all, i drop most everything only keeping clan symbols and some noted things. My inventory doesn't fill up

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thieving guide[WIP]

~~~legoman187~~~

so with tele crystals i did a 400k xp 1 hour run. with black ibis and a ava following you you could get that up to 444k or so. so yeah unless it gets Timboed it is the best thieve xp in the game.

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thieving guide[WIP]

~~~legoman187~~~