10th Nov 2014 - Prifddinas - Lost City of the Elves - Part 2

Tim

I think god statues work for slayer monoliths. My slayer monolith "magically" finished itself after 85k slayer xp. The xp is rewarded from killing the fanatics so i can see how this was overlooked.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Makes sense.

After all why faff around making them have a reward xp drop when you can just code them in as always-on slayer monsters that give you the xp for dying.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Smouldering lamps count towards XP for harmony pillars, so if anyone wants to buy the Meilyr title ...

It consumes BXP lol

Anything that consumes BXP counts as harmony pillar progress.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Smouldering lamps count towards XP for harmony pillars, so if anyone wants to buy the Meilyr title ...

It consumes BXP lol

I'm not sure if divine locations do. Have been doing hunter and div whenever those spots popped up in the resource dungeon and their pillars are as clean as they were when I planted them
  • Like 1

It consumes BXP lol

I'm not sure if divine locations do. Have been doing hunter and div whenever those spots popped up in the resource dungeon and their pillars are as clean as they were when I planted them

I can confirm they do, did divine yews for woodcutting pillars and rocktails for fishing pillars and both worked.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

So who is looking forward to the elf land tasks? Each elf batch has taken me roughly 10 days to sort through. I really hope i can manage this in under two days. Im betting we will see an elite task stating "check the health of an elder tree while under the effect of a perfect plus potion made from scratch."

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Elite certainly will be interesting since it includes the highst reqs of any set to date - atleast 1 99 or a quest cape & all stats 90+

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have any advice on the best method/time/location to get a crystal imp. Its the last thing I have left to do and havent had much luck so far. Though all i've really tried is world hopping over and over at the supposed iowerth spawn from the start of the turn of the hour when the VOS starts for around 10 mins. Should I just keep trying?

Does anyone have any advice on the best method/time/location to get a crystal imp. Its the last thing I have left to do and havent had much luck so far. Though all i've really tried is world hopping over and over at the supposed iowerth spawn from the start of the turn of the hour when the VOS starts for around 10 mins. Should I just keep trying?

if you have access to vip world i've found them there multiple times, though with new promo it might be used more now

baileydafrog.png

If you are looking in prif, its all luck you see it before someone else.

If you are using the resource dg, try to hop to find 6-8 worlds that aren't being cleared. You know they are not being cleared because they have 3 imps already spawned. Hop between them and catch any implings that are there so more can spawn. Takes ~5 minutes for 3 more implings to spawn, and there can only be three

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

Motherlode Maw ftw.

• Like 1

Plv6Dz6.jpg

If you are looking in prif, its all luck you see it before someone else.

If you are using the resource dg, try to hop to find 6-8 worlds that aren't being cleared. You know they are not being cleared because they have 3 imps already spawned. Hop between them and catch any implings that are there so more can spawn. Takes ~5 minutes for 3 more implings to spawn, and there can only be three

Thats great advice, cheers 

peever142.png

• 4 weeks later...

Dark Lord has been found too, as a number of people got it as soon as they got Lord of the Wait.

It appears to be unlocked by having all the tiles from that city that aren't the hidden mod ones so like each clan, of tirriadad, statuesque, lorehound etc.

Which just leaves Mod Sarah's 'the Troublesome' that we dont have a clue on.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

"The Troublesome" title has been found, which should be the last one. Equip Crwys Cape, keep 3 cooking apples and 3 chocolate bars in invent, grab memorium crystal by the meilyr harmony pillars, then click the memorium device by Seren.

R.I.P. The olde nite. A legend is gone but not forgotten.

a Faction Related Item Sink for Rune Labs. https://[LikelyScam]/m=player-proposal/a=13/c=VcG-Ir5Ijno/view-idea?idea=19

I need someone to confirm whether this is correct:

TNRx2Z4.png

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

I confirm.

Fantastic update

Thanks, great to see this additional update =3! I think it was swept under the rug of Title requirements and how to unlock them in the ninja patch notes.

• Like 1

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.