10th Nov 2014 - Prifddinas - Lost City of the Elves - Part 2

Tim

13 moss from my second batch using farmers outfit, magic sec, master greenfingers, meilyr VOS and perfect farming pot.

Oh the bright side I am glad to see my 3rd recipe tonight which turned out to be the perfect plus potion.

• Like 1

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I got 3 recipes so far... and I wasn't even trying to go for them l

I was just earning combat xp through hard mode dg then I just saw the spawns on the floor.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

light cores are a triple slap in the face, what with the shadow core drop rate, light core drop rate from shadow cores, and needing to have scrolls to access most of the effects you'd be summoning it for

they need to make them as annoyingly common as muspah spines for this amount of effort (besides, they use blue charms :P )

8f14270694.jpg

Also, apparently the chances of obtaining recipes from the maw has been increased.

And Jagex will also increase the chances of obtaining recipes in dg in a future hotfix, which hopefully gets rid of those yak card sellers lmao

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

Add cleansing crystals as a ~1/200 reward from thieving all of the elf clans

aren't they already the rare drop of the hefin workers

that damn crystal wasted my time even when i got it free

as for jagex thinking that combination training methods are magically so advantageous that they should be nerfed into oblivion, see the long, long history of dead and unused content that is "balanced" and doesn't break the game

(because nobody uses it, [bleep]ing genius)

"what do you mean, training crafting by itself and just gaining money using easily accessible methods to players of that minimum skill level for elf city is actually faster and easier than harp dust"

8f14270694.jpg

Done like 8-10 hours of DG in total, plus a couple of hours of C2ing and I've yet to see a single recipe. Nothing from the Maw either. This requirement is beyond stupid.

And I'm 200m DG. I want to [bleep]ing shoot myself.

• Like 2

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Done like 8-10 hours of DG in total, plus a couple of hours of C2ing and I've yet to see a single recipe. Nothing from the Maw either. This requirement is beyond stupid.

And I'm 200m DG. I want to [bleep]ing shoot myself.

I have 2 so far, but mainly taking it easy. Got one of them off a yak card, and a 2nd one because a bunyip card gave me yak effect. I might keep waiting it out and work on other things seeing as people keep ripping their hair out over it.

R.I.P. The olde nite. A legend is gone but not forgotten.

a Faction Related Item Sink for Rune Labs. https://[LikelyScam]/m=player-proposal/a=13/c=VcG-Ir5Ijno/view-idea?idea=19

I havent gotten anything good from maw

top 2 were risk fragment (for next monday) and a crystal key that got e a blossom 

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

This new level 95 dg resource dungeon keeps spawning div locations that literally no one would use...

It should only spawn:

- divine yew/magic

- divine cavefish/rocktail

- divine box trap

- divine herb 2/3

- divine simlacrum 1/2

- divine addy/rune

Because let's be honest, who in their right mind would gather from, say, a divine bird snare? >_>

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

This new level 95 dg resource dungeon keeps spawning div locations that literally no one would use...

It should only spawn:

- divine yew/magic

- divine cavefish/rocktail

- divine box trap

- divine herb 2/3

- divine simlacrum 1/2

- divine addy/rune

Because let's be honest, who in their right mind would gather from, say, a divine bird snare? >_>

I need wimpy feathers for my fletching potions!!!!

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

@modhunter

@78OnRS @RsGhoul Getting 1 with perfect farm sounds odd, though worth mentioning the 'of the Meilyr' title will be cut back to 50!

9:03am - 16 Nov 14

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Thank jebus for that, now at worst its only 10m xp instead of 40m

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Don't worry, it always takes two or three nerfs/un-nerfs to get the balancing just right.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Don't worry, it always takes two or three nerfs/un-nerfs to get the balancing just right.

Only because Jagex is always the last people to know stuff about their own game. Their rationale for nerfing the Moss Requirement is that it took way longer than any other requirement for Comp for Elf City. Really? They just figured that out now? Myself, and every other player in the game, were able to do a simple calculation to determine that in 2 minutes, but apparently it took Jagex a week to figure that out.

I wonder how long it will take them to fix Edimmus. You can currently camp them indefinitely despite the fact that they are supposed to be task only. Or the horrible balancing of a lot of stuff in Elf City - which, again, every player was able to determine in a few minutes, but apparently Jagex needs several weeks in designing/development + patch notes to fix.

Only because Jagex is always the last people to know stuff about their own game. Their rational for nerfing the Moss Requirement is that it took way longer than any other requirement for Comp for Elf City. Really? They just figured that out now? Myself, and every other player in the game, were able to a simple calculation to determine that in 2 minutes, but apparently it took Jagex a week to figure that out.

I wonder how long it will take them to fix Edimmus. You can currently camp them indefinitely despite the fact that they are supposed to be task only.

To what real benefit though?  I thought they offered neither good xp nor drops...

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Only because Jagex is always the last people to know stuff about their own game. Their rationale for nerfing the Moss Requirement is that it took way longer than any other requirement for Comp for Elf City. Really? They just figured that out now? Myself, and every other player in the game, were able to a simple calculation to determine that in 2 minutes, but apparently it took Jagex a week to figure that out.

Bit that really got me from podcast (that hasn't been mentioned) was talk of harp xp rate being low because it gives dust.

Erm all the feedback was pretty much nothing to do with xp and all to do with the fact the rate of dust is beyond awful.

Just bringing this back up for emphasis.

Only because Jagex is always the last people to know stuff about their own game. Their rational for nerfing the Moss Requirement is that it took way longer than any other requirement for Comp for Elf City. Really? They just figured that out now? Myself, and every other player in the game, were able to a simple calculation to determine that in 2 minutes, but apparently it took Jagex a week to figure that out.

I wonder how long it will take them to fix Edimmus. You can currently camp them indefinitely despite the fact that they are supposed to be task only.

To what real benefit though?  I thought they offered neither good xp nor drops...

Well they also need to fix that. They currently have 32K hp, are aggressive, give 1 charm at a time (and give them fairly uncommonly), have bad loot, give 800 slayer xp, and the Big Edimmu has a worse chance for dropping shards than the normal one. You also get assigned several hundred at a time, so it's a long task.

The Shadow Cores have 15K lifepoints, are not aggressive, are very easy to kill, and give 930 slayer experience. You usually get assigned around 100+ of these.

Kalgerion Demons have 32K HP, are not aggressive, give 1800+ slayer experience, have good drops, give common and triple charms. And you get assigned maybe 100 or so of them at a time.

Every person that I know was able to conjure up all these facts and was able to determine within 2 minutes that Edimmus were a block-worthy task, but apparently not Jagex.

To what real benefit though? I thought they offered neither good xp nor drops...
Probably a pet drop or the blood shards.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

LOL I love how people on HLF still complain about Jagex reducing the moss req, specifically those that completed the req already.

Get over it, they made the requirement take 1/4 the time it used to be, no reason to complain about it. >_>

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

I can understand why people who already did it might complain, that being said in a case such as this its their own fault for rushing through an obviously hideously imbalanced req that was bound to get nerfed.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue