17th Nov 2014 - Treasure Trails Update & Community Tools

Tim

Revealed: Jagex's secret plan to boost TT item prices!

vxRBtvT.png

Does God Dragonhide armours also have a prayer bonus? Curious if they are taking another page out of Old School Runescape!

If you mean armadyl chaps, e.g., no, they don't seem to have any such bonus.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

do elites, they said

cUDOa.png

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

Wondering if ironman will see the GE value too, or the high alch value :P I rather see the GE value though, as high alch value for these rewards doesn't say much.

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

Revealed: Jagex's secret plan to boost TT item prices!

vxRBtvT.png

Does God Dragonhide armours also have a prayer bonus? Curious if they are taking another page out of Old School Runescape!

If you mean armadyl chaps, e.g., no, they don't seem to have any such bonus.

Thanks for checking! :)

Try it :P. No value displayed would seem to make the most sense though.

I just tried with an easy clue... Didn't work out as expected because I need level 49 magic for a strenght amulet lol... Will have to wait.

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

so, wait, there's both a trimmed and an ornamental fury now???

Yes.  It has slightly better (+10%) stats, unlike the ornamental version.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

My guess would be no, but it's too early to find reliable data right now,unless you know someone with one who can try :P.

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

Jagex stated that the trimmed fury has 10% higher stats than the regular version, but I'm not seeing how 34 is 10% more than 32??

Because jagex math 32+3.2=35.2 round down to the second nearest whole number and tada 34!

• Like 4

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Jagex stated that the trimmed fury has 10% higher stats than the regular version, but I'm not seeing how 34 is 10% more than 32??

Because jagex math 32+3.2=35.2 round down to the second nearest whole number and tada 34!

Yeah, and let's just look past the point that it's still worse than dragonrider amulet and likely can't be upgraded with a blood shard.

I like that they added xp bonuses to clues, but the rewards atleast seem otherwise lackluster. But meh, maybe it's just me having completed all the clues i ever needed to in 04.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

But but, can I have a trimmed ornamental blood amulet of fury?

Can I, Jagex? Can I?

Sure thing, we'll add it to Lolomon's store next week next to off-hand Teddy.

For people using the amulet of nature it will actually give you a notification that one of your pillars has fully grown, but rubbing it will only give you details on the pillar you attuned it to.

• Like 1

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Completionist amulet would be nice.

And a completionist ring please.

• Like 1

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.