17th Nov 2014 - Treasure Trails Update & Community Tools

Tim

After all these years, I think I can declare a small moral victory, and maybe people won't accuse me of being a bot if I don't reply to their incessant questions after two seconds.  For today:

YWhmJOB.png

ahahahah

bankstanding x'D

aww man i'm 12hours behind, couldve made bills. Please have mercy rng gods, pls , pls plsplsplsplsplspl

Sway all day, Butterfly flaps all the way!  tumblr_inline_mp4i2qAGS11qz4rgp.gif

✿ ♥‿♥)

If you get a puzzle as a last step, you cannot reroll the reward. It'll dissapear and when you click somewhere on the screen, you just get the reward in your inventory.

Also, ~50 of the steps (roughly) seem to be coordinates.

I got plenty of times a puzzle as last step and was able to reroll. Something else must have happened.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Or poison from a certain Wizard.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

There seems to be a problem with adrenaline, if it starts draining the window closes. This is something I heard though, not experienced myself.

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

Just found out that the report button, to report players who haven't talked, got moved to within the Examine interface. To report a bot, etc. examine it and in the top left corner, there is the report button.

Just wanted to spread this piece of information in case it wasn't know =3!

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Thanks for the info but that is so silly, Jagex.  I want my right click report >:(!  Did they change it Monday or hotfix it later, because I think I remember still right clicking them subsequent to the update..

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

They changed it with the update. As a member I am not frequently using the report button (except for vulgar text), so I don't really mind it. But it seems less usefull to f2p players imo, as they have more bots.

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

They changed it with the update. As a member I am not frequently using the report button (except for vulgar text), so I don't really mind it. But it seems less usefull to f2p players imo, as they have more bots.

I don't report bots often, but I do report: selling accounts, solicitation (sexual advances/harassment), racial/homophobic slurs, offensive account names, scamming (i.e. doubling and variants), and disruptive behavior (spamming) quite often.  For most of those they are talking in the chat and I guess right click report on their chat text suffices though.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

• 2 weeks later...

Just recently did some treasure trails, I can say that for ironman it also list the GE price with the rewards. Was nice because I knew I had something rare when I got 180k from an easy clue.

Also I was just wondering this, I never did clue scrolls on this new account before the update, but now we have a tracker for clue scrolls (it states in the chat that I have done 7 easy clue scrolls), for people who did clue scrolls did it start at 1 too or did it know how many clues you did?

Retired item crew