Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Final's Blog~Completing Rs~Bossing~progress!! Road To MAX~~

Boss Hunting Combat Endgame Minigames Quests Skilling

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Final Link
[ Display Name History ]

Final Link

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 0 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Final Link

Hellor beautiful peoples ! I am Final Link ! a nub in the great runescape world. Working my way up to become a great PVMer,and to get MAX and hopefully Comp cape ! woooh !

I have set many goals for myself and side goals to keep myself entertained . I used to be a DIY player "mcfs" and took a break from rs before the official ironman came out,so i decided to try it out, i ended up not liking it.

So ! i went back to Final Link and sold everything to the GE and made about 43m,bought bonds ! :) and gf gp :/

Alrighty !

----My goals-----

Drygores

Nox staff or seismics

Ascesions

Quest Cape

White phat (in the long long future!)

Ovlds !

95 prayer

120 farming

Untrimmed 99 slayer or Farming

All Superior ports armor

That is it for now :) Probably will have more goals sooner or later.

I'll try to stay active and post every so often :)

noob4life

Final Link
[ Display Name History ]

Final Link

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 0 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Final Link

Forgot to post my current stats

b18858d6b76e58949a94b12d3c8c1da0.png

:)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Boss Hunting, Combat, Endgame, Minigames, Quests, Skilling

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users