Runescape in 2015

VonMedo

I get the smithing rework, but what is so wrong with construction that it needs a rework?

It has an archaic training method to basically destroy and make 1000s of the same thing w/o actually contributing a single thing. It also basically offers very very few things that are useful.

Only things that are useful is the Gilded Altar and storage room.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

I get the smithing rework, but what is so wrong with construction that it needs a rework?

It has an archaic training method to basically destroy and make 1000s of the same thing w/o actually contributing a single thing. It also basically offers very very few things that are useful.

Too be fair, thats most skills.

Smithing brings in way too many finished goods so they need to be destroyed from alchs. Firemaking is destroying. Crafting, way too many things. etc.

R.I.P. The olde nite. A legend is gone but not forgotten.

a Faction Related Item Sink for Rune Labs. https://[LikelyScam]/m=player-proposal/a=13/c=VcG-Ir5Ijno/view-idea?idea=19

Also being able to move rooms would be nice

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

pet house!

baileydafrog.png

pet house!

Armour stand!!

• Like 1

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

Mostly the most glaring problem with construction is that there is a myriad of small ways to improve the skill, but they can't because of how poorly it was made to begin with. As a result, there's no real reason for them to dump the money into correcting the base problem unless they do an entire rework of the skill itself.

I want a rework so construction can get the sort of cool little tweaks others skills get fairly regularly.

hzvjpwS.gif

I think it's more of the fact there have only been two or the updates since release and those only added an extra room at most.

Tranquil.png

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad

[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?

The ability to choose races for our characters please. I know every other MMO has the option but being a human is getting boring. In before it's a Solomon's thing.

"The full moon draws nigh...will you buy an anti-werewolf potion from Solomon's or dare to risk the consequences?!"

I get moody during that time of the month.

You know, with the full moon and all.

Tbh i hope they never rework cons, my tt chest is full, I have a strong feeling I'd log in and find it empty on that day.

just empty it beforehand then :)

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

Tbh i hope they never rework cons, my tt chest is full, I have a strong feeling I'd log in and find it empty on that day.

Do you realise how many items that are?

• Like 1

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

Account Help

Do you realise how many items that are?

Uh, no I didn't :3 but hey it is better than losing them, if they fit in the bank of course...

Retired item crew

^You mean skilling in the wilderness? I don't see the point, because no-one takes anything of value with them if that is the case :P

Retired item crew

tbh i was thinking i'd like a pk world where you have to pay a minimum to enter, say 1m or whatever. If you have risk over that you'll get your 1m back when you leave, if not that will drop if you die. Increased xp rates but somehow everybody knows where people are. You can opt to hop out of the world in so many minutes and keep your money, or straight out and lose it. Probably wouldn't work at all but in my head it'd be nice.

baileydafrog.png

Apparently there has been a thread, up for a week as well, about the construction changes:

http://[Use Quick Find Code]/[Please Use QuickFind Code]?16,17,219,65537795

Account Help