Runescape in 2015

VonMedo

Isn't that new skill "invention" or something supposed to come out soon? I think that will be cool :3

I thought they said we are going to vote on whether we want invention or skill reworks (with the stuff that would be in inventor). Though from hearing them talk they already decided on skill reworks. Why poll something you already know the results from.

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

Isn't that new skill "invention" or something supposed to come out soon? I think that will be cool :3

I thought they said we are going to vote on whether we want invention or skill reworks (with the stuff that would be in inventor). Though from hearing them talk they already decided on skill reworks. Why poll something you already know the results from.

Why, to create the fallacy of 'Power to the Players,' of course! :P

• Like 2

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

My dream of owning master RC Robes will never be. 

There are friends chats for the minigame, just look around on the forums.

Think "Even Gop" is still active, they do 5050 (in f2p, but the token gain rate is still the same as p2p).

If I got the robes on 2 accounts then anyone can get the robes.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

I presume they will do kind of an overview soon. I wouldn't expect it today though (it's New Year's and a bank holiday I presume) unless they had it prepared beforehand.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

I presume they will do kind of an overview soon. I wouldn't expect it today though (it's New Year's and a bank holiday I presume) unless they had it prepared beforehand.

I was hoping it would be on New years eve, could be tommorow

M3DO.png

Mamiću odlazi!

Wilderness Rework + Wildywirm + Moar bosses in wild hopefully

More Hybrid armour, more leeway hybridding

Minigame reworks + Rewards

More abilities & specs.

Going from alpha to beta, Evolution of crap V3

Sway all day, Butterfly flaps all the way!  tumblr_inline_mp4i2qAGS11qz4rgp.gif

✿ ♥‿♥)

Our 2015 Manifesto

While we’ve got a shedload to reveal for the coming year, we’re not going to be revealing everything right now. That would be missing the point – this year is about RuneLabs and the ideas created by YOU! It’s awesome to think that we can’t even predict what the stand-out highlights of the year will be!

Regardless, there’s plenty to look forward to in 2015, as we embrace everything that makes RuneScape unique, and build on the tremendous start that Player Power and the 6th Age has given us. If you want a glimpse of what will be dazzling you in the New Year, read on…

Player Power - RuneLabs

RuneLabs gives you the power to shape the world. It goes far beyond deciding what we make – the updates from RuneLabs will be conceived and suggested by you. We will then take those ideas and shape them into something that slots perfectly into RuneScape. Your suggestions could be anything: a skill rework, a new quest or a plan for Inventor. To be honest, we’re looking forward to things that we hadn’t even considered! We’re planning for one update per month to be grabbed from RuneLabs, although you won’t start seeing the fruits of that labour until the summer. That isn’t even counting the many polls we’ll be releasing on non-RuneLabs updates. We really can’t wait for the amazing potential of RuneLabs to be realised when it opens for ideas in January. You can be sure that next year will be a fantastic cocktail of your best ideas mixed with the best of ours!

World Events

Tuska, the World Devourer, has set her sights on Gielinor, having left a series of half-eaten planets in her wake. While previous world events have been centred around god-vs-god battles, the threat of Tuska forces all of Gielinor’s inhabitants to work together to defeat one single menace! This is a battle that could be won or lost by either side, throwing all players into the mix, irrelevant of level or skill preferences, with many different and unique ways to contribute to the fight.

18_Concept.jpg

Skills

After the success of the Elf City, we’re keen to focus a bit more on skilling in the wider world and adding more motivations to level up. In particular, we’d like to offer more reasons to train through levels 60-80. We are also targeting some of the more neglected skills, like Farming and Construction. Expect to nurture your own livestock, and build brand new rooms in your POH – both of which will be determined by Player Polls. Our biggest skill updates will be determined by you later in the year so, right now, we are keeping our options open – anything is possible!

Combat

There will be plenty of new creatures slamming their way onto your screen in 2015, including several boss monsters that work in tandem with the world event, inspired by the brutality of Tuska. Their strengths and weaknesses will be influenced by the event and appropriate for a range of player levels. There’s also some brand-new tactics in the pipeline, incorporating more of RuneScape’s unique style of gameplay to aid you in each battle. There will be a large range of combat targets on offer including new groups of high-level training mobs, and a few bosses that will push even the greatest of warriors to their limits, making Araxxor and Vorago look like lvl-3 chickens.

Quests

There’s only a few months to wait for our 200th quest, Dimension of Disaster. In 2015 we want to celebrate this epic milestone by showcasing everything that makes our quests unique. Serious tones, comical farce and wacky indulgence will all play a part in this journey into another world – a parallel universe where you, the hero, never existed and the bad guys won.

7_Concept.jpg

The 6th Age moves forward with the Zamorak Heist – inspired by films like Oceans Eleven and events like the Great Train Robbery - where a crack team of Zamorak’s finest plan to steal back the Stone of Jas. it’s a prize worth risking everything for, although those draped in shadows will not give it up easily.

8_Concept.jpg

As we have always said, storylines from the 5th Age are unfinished business and by no means forgotten. We need your votes to decide which storyline gets the treatment it deserves next in the current poll – Vampyres or Floor 61. Regardless of who wins, it will be an epic adventure in 2015. And, there’s no doubt that RuneLabs will throw more amazing quests into the mix later this year.

Community Development

Our newest development team is seeking to emulate the impact of the Ninja team, making a significant difference to your everyday gaming experience in 2015. We want to support the fantastic RuneScape community in new and exciting ways, giving you the tools to have fun and bringing you closer to RuneScape development. We’ve already started with ‘RS TV’, our weekly Twitch stream, but that’s really only the beginning! We want to make more community champions, helping you to become the stars that we know you are.

Ninja and more core game improvements

2014 saw the rise of the Ninjas, who spearheaded improvements to the game, and removed frustrations that get in the way of a gaming session. We’re not about to go and change that, so you can be sure that 2015 will continue in the same vein. Expect juicy patches like a Legacy-style interface for other combat styles, fewer infuriations and clicks when looting items, and a worthwhile use for shops in RuneScape.

Of course, that’s just a taste of the amazing things we have planned for 2015. There’s a whole lot more that we will poll later in the year. The polls, and the potential of Runelabs, will really change the way we plan our content, allowing us to be more flexible and react to things you want, more so than ever before. RuneScape is a game for everyone and, while the above should give you a good idea of what we have planned, there’s still plenty more to come!

Mod Mark

Plans for this year...

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

Your suggestions could be anything: a skill rework, a new quest or a plan for Inventor.

So Inventor is happening again?

That is not really what they are saying, they are saying that the suggestions could be anything, so you can suggest a plan for inventor :P If it gets true then it might happen.

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

If RS ever closes, everytime you log in before the closure, there's a bit of the map being eaten/removed. :D

Does that mean we get to watch Solomon disappear into thin air too? :o

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

If RS ever closes, everytime you log in before the closure, there's a bit of the map being eaten/removed. :D

Would probably be the last thing left on RuneScape, so we can keep buying more outfits even when everything else has vanished :rolleyes:

• Like 2

B71AkU0.png      Fire_Hawk154.png

Would probably be the last thing left on RuneScape, so we can keep buying more outfits even when everything else has vanished :rolleyes:

Hey, you gotta look pretty for the end of the world.
  • Like 2

Or he is the bad evil guy that is causing/helping the destruction of runescape :p

Retired item crew

"we're gonna increase the viability of training between levels 60 and 80 after giving everybody enough bonus exp to level to 90"

Hey, you gotta look pretty for the end of the world.

on the plus side, we'll be able to visit the black hole again

i wonder how big they had to make it to fit all the bots

8f14270694.jpg