Schizotypal - The Ironman - 2k Total + Bank Pic

What a great day today was. For questing/stats/and socially. Also a few friends of mine here at college met my father who is an Uber driver lel.

DsB0ioV.png

12YSS7w.png

Completed Contact! Obviously. I used the two xp lamps on Summoning.

m4qMyEh.png

p0DoTT6.png

It's nice to finally see some big quest xp. Starting to finish off those lower quests and finally entering mid tier quests.

uKzuL1b.png

Branches of Darkmeyer req

JtRSvtE.png

1sZZKL7.png

This doesn't show in chat but nonetheless - 1500 Total.

g0u5gPK.png

My stats as of 1500 total'ing

z1kWqzj.png

And like I said, here comes what my bank is at the time of 1500 total.

XeRKigi.png

XeRKigi.png

Nvn2yOq.png

z8c0CA9.png

D1NsRS6.png

9744Jaq.png

TqeSDNf.png

mAaz7go.png

cEwc1VE.png

I didn't get a picture of the completion screen rip.

ZOXSp0B.png

That's both Agility and Thieving to 50+. Once I get 52 agility (probably from Shilo) I can train at the Wilderness Course till Ape Atoll and then Priff. Yeye.

VNjoBMJ.png

Another 60 notched off

VFjg2hu.png

This is probably the quest I have been most excited for on my road to WGS. The fact that I can have all patches weeded AND use Fairy Rings w/o staff is huge imo. Sure people don't use fairy rings all that often but for going to Glacors/Slayer tasks with Chaedler and misc. movements it's useful. I think it'll payoff and I'll notice it more than my clanmates who don't.

x899VoQ.png

UFai7Ez.png

Ended the night early after achieving my goal for the day. I began working on my history papers due this week, did some rc with my friend Mary Tudor who will be nabbing 120 rc either monday or tuesday (hopefully). I'm excited to see it. When I was getting 99 rc on Hyoro a while back I met her while Runecrafting and we both got 99 near the same time. It'll be really cool to see tbh. Tomorrow I'll probably knock out the History Quests and I might go get 50 dg. Not sure exactly what I'll do tbh. I'd like to finish off my quest log before I go back to slayer.

XiGoWky.png

g2Qd5am.png

kipqz1B.png

T2j8ATV.png

Xt2KVtc.png

ZbHUhQC.png

iT1TAQu.png

ISWRqOr.png

vd8xqsF.png

aSBbczM.png

c42797D.png

XmYDO0j.png

5aYrFIy.png

bKrJEgY.png

F57EndW.png

p2sDMM2.png

VAOmaKe.png

XvW2giX.png

l3eMsk6.png

cgwtSkh.png

f0n6kZ7.png

qKB9SUy.png

r0SQUi0.png

gMfq4jI.png

JXp3h4Q.png

Probably going to go for 70 agility, or something like 69. Then I'll transfer over to Ape Atoll. Not sure if I'll get it in one go. I want at least 60 Agility before I leave. Only skills left for 50+ are 44 Construction and 47 Dungeoneering.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

So basically in Jan rl hit me like a freight train and I just now got most of my life back on track. So let's hope Schizo gets things together. I also changed my name to Jack Dempsey.

dYIBdhy.png

z37LwcS.png

0GNBGBu.png

0KaVvAi.png

HwuzSmK.jpg

Didn't snap a pic but also 50 Con so I am now 50+ all.

PLOFzyD.png

TF6KC5Y.png

aoPdvLY.png

lol

wsUcMpT.png

elWlqFY.png

XMOUWjY.png

4Cjyqe0.png

Just need DT/Legends/MM/Shadow of the Storm and I can unlock bgloves (read: 70 cook too)

FeT5nzm.png

xJM4PH3.png

KGGD92a.png

hkwLcNM.png

So today I'm going to shoot for Legends' Quest. That means Shilo/Underground Pass. For some reason I didn't grab a pic of Temple of Ikov. Sided with my home girl G Lucien.

Well TIL that you need a Rune Hatchet+ for Legends and I have an addy one. Rip.

gyAOFd9.png

LZVKtWO.png

Ic1HWKn.png

fWTi8kj.png

zivka3v.png

01ofH1c.png

wOP0Id4.png

pj0GRGt.png

wTmYXUt.png

YGnBZjV.png

Yet another WGS req done PLUS Greater Runic Staff git. So I have t75 magic now

gYd4LPB.png

JzUwaTa.png

bzReQN4.png

lpoQT4U.png

lViJQn4.png

2MW8Hs5.png

UkOCjE7.png

Another 60

UJjcqL4.jpg

7S4wZsG.png

Nw5mSET.png

EXIY1Qs.png

JxJDqRk.png

z7YcXPV.png

Y9dsbj1.png

So as far as how my goals look atm they are twofold.

Skill goal = 60+ All. I'm missing;

Prayer - 57

Summoning - 52

Mining - 59

Smithing - 59

Thieving - 53

Construction - 52

Dungeoneering - 55

Divination - 57

Farming - 56

Woodcutting - 59

Hunter - 57

I have 1.6k iron banked atm so smithing is nbd. Mining is like 10k from 60 so nothing there. Wc is self explanatory. Hunter will be done through saber tooths probably to gather for pots. Farming via trees from kingdom. Divi through caches. Thieving will be from questing/random training. Summoning just needs gp as I have a decent amount of charms currently. Hopefully I can get prayer done with a bonecrusher whenever that happens.

For overall goals the goal is still While Guthix Sleeps.

204/275 qps atm. By the time I get to WGS I should hopefully be like 65+ working towards 70. I put 1.2m into kingdom yesterday and I have a few days worth of tree runs. Probably come a week or two I'll start tree running. I need Shadow of the Storm/Desert Treasure/Monkey Madness now for Barrows Gloves. I started Legends.

As far as minor goals go I'm focusing on 68 Slayer for warriors obviously. Currently raising defence with mage/melee. I did my first barrows run tonight and did 4 chest in an inventory using Batwing w/ GRS. It wasn't too bad but T3 WP will be much better I believe. I spent the later part of the night getting Spined for my Greater Demons task. I should probably make urns for demon tasks. But I have a red sally which I potted up to. Ideally I'd like to hit 70 range then just do Regicide/Roving Elves for Crystal Bow. So we'll see what happens. I finished off DG Aura 1 and Lumby med today as well. 

steel dragons for rune hatchet? level 75 magic + batwing wand + water spells is pretty accurate

I killed steels from 50-60 magic with no luck - netting dlegs though. I have a dks reaper task so I figured when I head back to campus (a more stable internet connection) I'll just sit there for a dhatchet. 

• Like 1

See what you mean about the blog layout haha, certainly got a lot of stuff done though :o

No oldschool updates ;)? 

Yea, I'm like pure barebones :D I didn't think of posting any of my old school progress tbh. I guess I could, I this Orion takes screenshots for you automatically?

Small update due to hanging out with my gf/dad most of the weekend.

ty2uexR.png

jlUGRea.png

GM9gqKR.png

I have been hopping inbetween rs3 and 07. Both are ironmen but my 07 account is the one where you can't unironman it. So far I've done a few basic quests and got 10 in my melees. Probably after butterflies I'll do some more of it. I just like the change of pace between 07/rs3.

CbnvqSG.png

4Z4Mkqq.png

XkxdA6N.png

2u4a8ha.png

JQO6RFv.jpg

3y9Hibs.png

184Z0Wg.png

FINALLY AFTER 125 KILLS AND BOTH RINGS PRAISE RNGJESUS

hwnBBDy.jpg

zKgTLKw.jpg

Another 60 knocked out. As far as goals now; work on 60 all, get 68 Slayer, and do Legends' Quest/Swan Song/Deadliest Catch. Then I can fish monks for food, cut teaks for wc/con, and then have another wgs req done. DG should/might be next due to needing to get into the resource dg for blue dragons. I might do mining/smithing quickly for afk to write a short history paper.

I remember when I thought if I could get 60+ on an ironman account it would be impressive. Now I'm actually doing it. Kinda surreal even though it's only like 270k xp. 

llon8Ev.jpg

KcNga5Q.png

CfJPSOQ.png

x5oYMfZ.png

49qVpzS.png

v4zqZ65.png

WeF511N.png

WrtYMi5.png

gfx1ewH.png

6cjeO60.png

5nDfsji.png

qEHDugB.png

3NFI9BA.png

J4ooDT7.png

aR96x77.png

Pushing for Slayer levels. Hopefully I'll get 67 slayer tonight. We'll see.

HUZZAH

dnUqIrz.png

4kQb1S6.png

THcjygS.png

75 def + 100 combat. 

4ZKeuhT.jpg

8IurUT7.png

cks9fWK.png

rqx6blF.png

5wyQfuT.png

PxFXaZb.png

RGvJ67X.png

9lm0cQl.png

cdCIWBg.png

4zyU0Pk.png

WGS REQ

OcQWpzQ.jpg

Now for those who don't want dat spam, it took me 1351 kc for full Warpriest and I made 6.2m off of alchables. I did not alch addy2hs because of lack of nats/lazy.

aarYHGi.png

FQTzBnb.png

jCZH4ry.png

w6oUADW.png

ixSTofd.png

6gF8vdf.png

I got excited for a lootbeam at 1337 but was halberd LOL

• Like 1

Took a small break (like a day) after wp camp. This weekend is going to be bleeeeeefihwdfidhfijauishfihgfihog.

I started watching Daredevil on Netflix and OH MY RNGESUS IT IS GOOD. 

LOL MY ROOMMATE JUST SLAMMED HIS HEAD INTO THE WALL WHILE SLEEPING

Anyway, my current goal is to get 70 fishing for deadliest catch. Going to do Monkfish to 70 for that so I can move on from Lobsters. I'll watch DD while I fish.

XeioHQU.png

Now I just need to start Legends' Quest and do Monkey Madness/70 Cooking and Desert Treasure and RFD reqs are done.

hTcPdn4.png

Starting to crank in on DoD. I just need to do What Lies Below to do Defender of Varrock than I can do DoF. I need some quests/stats for Curse of Arrav but we'll get there when we come to it.

WujKGHO.png

I4sHoKi.png

LXSfa9w.png

Fk8qYuD.png

I expect to hit at least 1700 by the end of the month. It would be nice if I dinged 1750. I think 65 fishing is the only thing keeping me from Khard so if so then I can do slayer easier/quicker until Kuradel.

3B2wCe5.png

ZCY5jfN.png

zJ5FRaY.png

y75IDJj.png

FtOZ0e7.png

6M9nXgT.png

Qya5L3c.png

xfBJ4jm.png

n8dNiYL.png

onASyLp.png

im6tRSa.jpg

H8kLGvr.png

Ye so working on reqs for Deadliest Catch. I still need Hunt/Thieving/Monkey Madness. I'll probably do Hunter next. I got 65 prayer from Swan Song which I didn't screenie. Welp.

This is what I've been up to the past couple days. I didn't want to make a post until I made 70. Although while I've been working on 70 fishing I started camping the King Black Dragon on my non ironman account, Hyoro. I'm keeping a tab and track of all my drops etc except charms because /lazy. If interested I'll post the kc/loot from camping for pet if anyone would be interested in that. Boss pets are something I would love to go for on this account if I ever make it to max combats. Just a fun lil side goal. Anywho. I'm going to cook them and go after the hunter requirement.

Big G to james for 2nd hcim to max.

OH

As far as 60+ goes...

59 Mining - like 800 xp to level

55 Thieving

55 Construction

56 Summoning

56 Farming

57 Hunt

57 Div

Mining is just me being lazy. I should do some quests to get xp up. The next quests for me to do would be Spirits of the Elid and One Piercing Note. But the peng quests as well as the void quests I should do for summ xp and thieving. We'll see. This weekend (re; Saturday) is my college's orientation for incoming freshmen to help them get their email set up/classes etc. I was a freshmen orientation leader for the orientation weekend so naturally I'd be a leader for this orientation as well. So not much scape time today/tomorrow unfortunately.

l9kFanr.png

pLCf2zQ.png

P2ZpSNF.jpg

qVcbxVH.png

xJMi3SM.png

rqjVpnD.png

HnCwDMN.png

4wh2mIZ.png

xX3BWJ6.png

URXRHgD.png

I started planting trees yesterday so expect some farming gainz. It's really cool that I'm closing in on WGS reqs. My current goal is Deadliest Catch/60+. I have farming/thieving/construction/div/summ iirc left. Construction will be trained through teaks that I cut AFTER I get 67 hunt/70 thieving for deadliest catch. Farming with trees. Div whenever and Summ when I get challenges or if it's last. Once I finish the skill requirements for WGS I will then proceed to flip out IRL and scare my roommate and begin questing. Things like RFD will be completed. It'd be sweet if I could get World Wakes extra requirements done before I do Rotm/WGS. We'll see. Also camping Kalgs on Hyoro

GETTING CLOSE TO 65 FARM HYPE

wl4gSer.png

ovGbsau.png

19H7ln9.jpg

oH664gN.png

MLd2AAT.png

4UOpyA1.jpg

2vyLfqf.png

X3SW42U.png

3CLqt4S.png

KEo7V5a.jpg

Also 20m total xp.

I'm good on seeds I think to 65? Planted some watermelons as well. I plan on doing Troll Invasion on Thursday for farming then Friday for farming. Race to 65 farm. Then I just need Legends'/Seergaze for Branches (Plus WC req). Then I need qp requirements for WGS after that which I'll work on by doing RFD/MM/DT/DC etc. Got an agil challenge so I'll prob hit 67 agil today/tomorrow. Gotta write a paper on paganism tonight so we'll see. I also have 71 craft banked in 7.2k silver bars.

DKi9yIp.png

Vq5jjD7.png

USN1EvK.png

uIaRaRx.png

WT31vLx.png

pkv8x30.png

7iLHTYH.png

WY4FlHe.png

TeQRqOF.png

KUajdcv.png

gnN1At7.png

hMqfMut.png

bMzwR5I.png

MYRLFDD.png

wf1GczL.png

9xS1ZeU.png

Cmhvcks.png

z19BP29.jpg

RuunVCX.png

So I just need 54 qps for wgs. We'll see. Not sure what to do it honestly.

I really enjoyed the fight last night. As much as I really, REALLY dislike Mayweather he did amazing well. Really disappointed that Manny wasn't hungry. I think it might have turned out differently if he was. Regardless, got to see some great outboxing. GO VASYL! Way to retain the Featherweight WBO title. Was a fun match to watch.