Things in RuneScape that make no sense.

Blaze The Movie Fan

^ Because nobody lights logs in the real world?

Heck firemaking is even a real world skill - scouts do a badge in it and everything.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Heck firemaking is even a real world skill - scouts do a badge in it and everything.

You are misrepresenting what she said.

She's talking about how people can walk on fire without getting burnt.

Anyway, time for another thing that doesn't make sense to me.

The fact that I can't bring weapons to Eterna island.

I mean seriously what the hell are they gonna do if I ignore what they say? It's not like they have any weapons on their own. I can easily just kill them if I wanted to with my dragon battleaxe.

If I had more control over my character, I'd kill them and go to Eterna island regardless.

And kill all the monks there as well. Who the hell is gonna stop me? Like I said, the monks have no weapons, so it's not like they can stop me.

^As far as I know our character is not able to use a boat (see the Dragon Slayer quest). So good luck in getting there ;) Also it would probably mean would get into a lot of trouble if we would kill all the monks on entrana.

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

Ah I see so by commenting on the actual words she wrote I am 'misrepresenting' what she said.

But by throwing in a meaning to do with standing on fires that not one single word she wrote even vaguely alluded to you are giving an accurate representation of what was written?

• Like 2

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Also it would probably mean would get into a lot of trouble if we would kill all the monks on entrana.

How could I possibly get into trouble for that? Like I said the monks have no weapons, so they won't be able to do anything.

Not because of the monks themselves, but because of allies of entrana, maybe even gods?

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

Also it would probably mean would get into a lot of trouble if we would kill all the monks on entrana.

How could I possibly get into trouble for that? Like I said the monks have no weapons, so they won't be able to do anything.

Not because of the monks themselves, but because of allies of entrana, maybe even gods?

The gods never interfere with what's going on in the game. Can you name me any moment in the game where a god actually attacks?

Well, alright. When you take the wine of Zamorak, Zamorak could attack.

But that's just one time.

Also besides the gods, who's gonna come for their aid? No one cares about these stupid monks, and that's a fact.

Ah I see so by commenting on the actual words she wrote I am 'misrepresenting' what she said.

But by throwing in a meaning to do with standing on fires that not one single word she wrong even vaguely alluded to you are giving an accurate representation of what was written?

Well, to be fair neither of us actually know what she meant as she just said firemaking and didn't go into further detail.

The gods never interfere with what's going on in the game. Can you name me any moment in the game where a god actually attacks?

Also besides the gods, who's gonna come for their aid? No one cares about these stupid monks, and that's a fact.

Gods do now, like Saradomin in The Death of Chivalry. Also I have no clue who could help them, but other villages might as well don't allow you to buy stuff anymore because you became a wanted criminal ;)

Retired item crew

Gods do now, like Saradomin in The Death of Chivalry. Also I have no clue who could help them, but other villages might as well don't allow you to buy stuff anymore because you became a wanted criminal ;)

I already am a wanted criminal in Ardougne since I pickpocket knights so much, so I don't see how that would be much of a difference.

• 4 weeks later...