Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Things in RuneScape that make no sense.

• Please log in to reply
142 replies to this topic

essiw
[ Display Name History ]

essiw

Retired Crew

• Members
  • 2,798 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:essiw
  • RSN '07:essiw

Also it would probably mean would get into a lot of trouble if we would kill all the monks on entrana.

How could I possibly get into trouble for that? Like I said the monks have no weapons, so they won't be able to do anything.

Not because of the monks themselves, but because of allies of entrana, maybe even gods?

The gods never interfere with what's going on in the game. Can you name me any moment in the game where a god actually attacks?

Well, alright. When you take the wine of Zamorak, Zamorak could attack.

But that's just one time.

Also besides the gods, who's gonna come for their aid? No one cares about these stupid monks, and that's a fact.

Gods do now, like Saradomin in The Death of Chivalry. Also I have no clue who could help them, but other villages might as well don't allow you to buy stuff anymore because you became a wanted criminal ;)

Retired item crew
I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!
If you want to add me in game, add "essiw".

Blaze The Movie Fan
[ Display Name History ]

Blaze The Movie Fan

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,374 posts
  • RSN:blazemovifan

Also it would probably mean would get into a lot of trouble if we would kill all the monks on entrana.

How could I possibly get into trouble for that? Like I said the monks have no weapons, so they won't be able to do anything.

Not because of the monks themselves, but because of allies of entrana, maybe even gods?

The gods never interfere with what's going on in the game. Can you name me any moment in the game where a god actually attacks?

Well, alright. When you take the wine of Zamorak, Zamorak could attack.

But that's just one time.

Also besides the gods, who's gonna come for their aid? No one cares about these stupid monks, and that's a fact.

Gods do now, like Saradomin in The Death of Chivalry. Also I have no clue who could help them, but other villages might as well don't allow you to buy stuff anymore because you became a wanted criminal ;)

I already am a wanted criminal in Ardougne since I pickpocket knights so much, so I don't see how that would be much of a difference.

Blaze The Movie Fan
[ Display Name History ]

Blaze The Movie Fan

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,374 posts
  • RSN:blazemovifan

Alright, until I understand how the game works, which I obviously don't, I'm not posting here again. I'm sorry if I wasted time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users