RuneLabs Ideas

helring

I know we can call it seedicide!

Now where's my free phats for being super original in my ideas?

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

http://[LikelyScam]/m=player-proposal/c=WhRJS2zUkG0/view-idea?idea=22231

Why no one ever thought of this, I really don't know! I really hope he wins!

I have seen the suggestion more than once though :P and imo they should just give those seeds a better use, like who uses hop seeds? 

edit: confused myself about thinking I saw a suggestion about it, but actually read about the real thing.

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

So this already exists, right? I'm going to assume you were being sarcastic :XD:. Though it could always have improvements, I suppose.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Yeah, I was sarcastic. :p

It's this kind of stuff that makes RuneLabs a dangerous tool, as people who know next to nothing of the game or easyscapers can get a platform for their ideas, while others who've been building a long time on an idea could get ignored.

It would be...interesting to see other ways to give more support to people who know what they're talking about, like (recent?) game time/total levels. Of course with that can of worms opened though, Jagex would probably sell votes for keys or loyalty points.  :rolleyes:

• Like 2

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

It would be...interesting to see other ways to give more support to people who know what they're talking about, like (recent?) game time/total levels. Of course with that can of worms opened though, Jagex would probably sell votes for keys or loyalty points.  :rolleyes:

They already tried that, it is called the HLF :P

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

Okay where do I request my honorary HLF access  :rolleyes: ...

I meant more along the lines of quantifying it with X votes for different people lol.

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

I have access to the HLF, you do not want us in charge of anything. I wouldn't be surprised if half the troll Runelabs stuff came from that segment of the game.

R.I.P. The olde nite. A legend is gone but not forgotten.

a Faction Related Item Sink for Rune Labs. https://[LikelyScam]/m=player-proposal/a=13/c=VcG-Ir5Ijno/view-idea?idea=19

Even if this was already suggested, I think my idea for the use-item-on-NPC-to-create-counter would eliminate any objections.

RuneLabs link:

Custom "My-NPC-Here" Kill Counter (Slayer Point Purchase Item)

Even though I hate BondScape, if they don't go for the slayer points unlock idea, I could see this being a good bond rental/purchase item a la wealth evaluator.

Have 2 counter slots for any creature we would like to track kills for in the slayer creature killcount tab.

Now, I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE THINKING! To avoid having to make a massive ridiculous search database ingame, and make things more interesting, have an item, purchasable with slayer points or reaper points, that you use on any killable NPC, creating a counter in an available slot for that NPC.

Or perhaps make this item a rare drop from something.

Or hell, if it justifies the development time, make it a TH/bond rental item *shudder*

Reddit post (upvote!): http://www.reddit.com/r/runescape/comments/2wf7g2/custom_mynpchere_kill_counter_slayer_point/

Want to help the Tip.It Crew? Visit the Website Updates & Corrections forum!

Upgrading, Ava's devices.

Hi there,

This my Runelabs idea  which is to bring in another upgrade or two to Ava's devices that she currently has. The Alerter is currently the highest tier available, in Ava's stock and is lacking in stats, which is sad.

I would love to see a higher upgrade become available. As the next highest thing that collects arrows... Is the completionist cape.

Please Tip It Community, is this a small update you can all get behind? If so please follow the link to my Runelabs idea and support it. 

Currently sitting on - 50 supporters.

- Kind Regards: Zodiac Lotus

"A pile of wealth, or a pile of bones" - Zodiac Lotus 2014.

10 year veteran cape - 03/03/15

Zodiac_lotus.png

Personally I don't see a need to upgrade ava alerter.

As far as capes go it is 2nd best ranged cape statswise, only slightly behind the tokharr-hal-xil (With all 3 tokharr-hal's being BIS cape for each given class) and ultimately the worse stats are the trade-off for having the arrow collecting convenience 

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

• 2 weeks later...

Adding instances and hard modes to bosses in desperate need of them

https://[LikelyScam]/m=player-proposal/c=4Jj2IRL*KVA/view-idea?idea=25980

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

Some additional instances for things like KBD should be coming with the Boss Practice mode or Boss Instancing rework apparently so DKS may well get them too.

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

Some additional instances for things like KBD should be coming with the Boss Practice mode or Boss Instancing rework apparently so DKS may well get them too.

Boss practice mode is bringing the instancing system to every single boss out there that doesn't already have it and standardizing it across bosses that already use it because bosses have to be instanced to enable practice. Plus its making them better in that they can persist when empty (ie if you pay for an hour but leave you can go back in as long as you have time left, instead of leaving = end of instance)

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Support is open again, this time for Large updates only Large is like Arraxor, Broken Home Quest, and ports expansion. 

Please remember to check out my Faction Related Item Sink. Link is in my signature

a Faction Related Item Sink for Rune Labs. https://[LikelyScam]/m=player-proposal/a=13/c=VcG-Ir5Ijno/view-idea?idea=19

Wow.I wouldn't consider araxxor a large piece of content. Med at most

It has a lot of mechanics I think, plus animations, plus 6 pets, plus t90 weapons to create. There's a decent amount there. Most of it probably in mechanics and balancing

Wow.I wouldn't consider araxxor a large piece of content. Med at most

I think I would. A lot of work had to go into that; weapons, pets, a fair bit of graphical work, and all the work that goes into making one of the more complex bosses in the game.

Ports expansion, on the other hand, seems more like borderline medium sized to me.

Obtained quest cape and base 92 before obtaining any 99s! Currently finishing out my 99s with the (long-distant) goal of comp cape.
Sorator.png
260pifq.jpg

gMIy8.jpg

Yeah, the original POP looks large or a tad larger, but the expansions (especially the first one) didn't add that much to the game. All the assets were already available in the programming of the originial update, they just had to plug a few new items, voyages and adventurers in.

Yeah, the original POP looks large or a tad larger, but the expansions (especially the first one) didn't add that much to the game. All the assets were already available in the programming of the originial update, they just had to plug a few new items, voyages and adventurers in.

To be fair, they did have to do some graphical work on new building/ship/crew upgrades and such, but that'd definitely be easier than making new stuff from scratch. I also wonder how resource-intensive it is for them to do voicing (though they skipped that for the second expansion, which still makes me sad).

Otherwise, yeah, it'd just be a lot of text coding and balancing (voyage requirements/rewards, new item stats and requirements to make, new crew stats, new upgrade benefits and requirements...).

Obtained quest cape and base 92 before obtaining any 99s! Currently finishing out my 99s with the (long-distant) goal of comp cape.
Sorator.png
260pifq.jpg

gMIy8.jpg

Man ROP is crapping on the competition. Sorry Helring i voted for both your item sink and ROP, but hopefully they'll make ROP an actual large update with explorable content andsome new skilling stuff too.

• Like 1

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Man ROP is crapping on the competition. Sorry Helring i voted for both your item sink and ROP, but hopefully they'll make ROP an actual large update with explorable content andsome new skilling stuff too.

No problems here, been waiting on Rite of Passage since it was first teased.  I would love to have my idea in game but looking at the top 5 the only one I'd even be slightly sorry to lose to is the Nomad Quest. I'm happy that it seems the good ideas are actually rising this time.