Ports - Guardians of the World

Bxpprod

Its been two days so forgive the double post, but in order to maximize spice missions, would I be correct in 2x assassin and 1x chef totem?

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

Its been two days so forgive the double post, but in order to maximize spice missions, would I be correct in 2x assassin and 1x chef totem?

Yep. But personally I wouldn't go after spices, they don't give you that much profit compared to other trade goods.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Managed to lose on my 3rd trio story yesterday and got a new one today ^^
Have managed to make both katanas and both searinger weapons now, too :)

After clue voyages are done can i get those if im gathering up lower ressources, do they come up as a special voyage?

Finally got tengu tsuba mission after months. Spent all of my boosts to get it to 94%. It failed.

Next day, lucked out and got another mission. Sent out at 82%

GUESS WHAT, IT [bleep]ING FAILED TOO

C1v4M4X.jpg

I know I have drygores but... jesus [bleep]ing christ how irritating.

God only knows when I'll get another one. When I do, I'll probably send it out with 9 boosts at 99% and it will still fail.

• 2 weeks later...

Why aren't these tradeable?

vEjNBFc.png

Anyways, I got my first 'Gift of Gu' voyage, does anyone know if the donation amount matters for the rewards at all? Other than the 25k requirement for outfit piece. Do I get better stuff if I throw in all 200k chimes?

25k guarantees cosmetics.

You need 50k+ to be eligible to roll headgear or death lotus darts, any lower than that and you're doomed to scrimshaws forever.

Data dump from HLF, collected by Soccerdies.

[hide]haGRn.png[/hide]

[hide]h6pq6.png[/hide]

[hide]h6ndm.png[/hide]

• Like 1

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Got my last upgrade done yesterday; now I'm just working on clues and a few scrolls and stockpiling trade goods.

Still sending out azura voyages after exhausting my rerolls for the day, because eventually I'd like the portal, but that's a very low priority for me.

Obtained quest cape and base 92 before obtaining any 99s! Currently finishing out my 99s with the (long-distant) goal of comp cape.
Sorator.png
260pifq.jpg

gMIy8.jpg

I've gotten one of the new trio a long while ago, and none since. Had 5 adventurers locked up for days, foregoing TG until yesterday when I got kinda fed up and recalled them all  <_<

Watch me get the next trio voyage now... -.-

2dgucz6.png

Clue voyages are annoying... So do i need to redo them from scatch to get the rewards?

Nope! Once you've done all the clue voyages, you can repetedly get the last voyage. You won't go through the entire sequence again.

Obtained quest cape and base 92 before obtaining any 99s! Currently finishing out my 99s with the (long-distant) goal of comp cape.
Sorator.png
260pifq.jpg

gMIy8.jpg

Clue voyages are annoying... So do i need to redo them from scatch to get the rewards?

Nope! Once you've done all the clue voyages, you can repetedly get the last voyage. You won't go through the entire sequence again.
Thats relieving...

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png