Ports - Guardians of the World

Bxpprod

The scroll voyages used to work on the basis of what preference you had before checking the voyage. So if you send three seperate voyages so long as they succeed you would get three pieces.

Edit: you are one lucky sob to get three scrolls off at this time.

Edit2: i need 4.2k steel and 29k azure to finish all my upgrades. All i need is the bar and workshop upgraded, but i want the legendary portal too. So really just 4.2k steel and 4k azure.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

This is undeniably much better looking that seismics:

http://services.runescape.com/m=rswikiimages/en/2015/1/seasinger's_weapons_concept_art-26110002.jpg

Can't get the image to show... <_<

• Like 1

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Omg I hate myself for blowing so much terracotta/azure on chi/plate/lacquer/bones/etc a few months back =.=.......

And I still don't have enough chi/plate for the new weapons, ended up getting too much koi/pearls instead. ._.

Oh well I'm already at 3.9k port score, Portmaster at 4.5k should be easy!

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

So with the clue voyages it seems as thought the Memory, the Tengu and the Exile are the worthwhile ones.

Though even then the Tengu only for a 1 time thing.

Memory for a few uses, subject to need.

Exile perma useful.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I think I am going to get the T85s anyway. Even though it is more expensive than working for a Drygore, it is kinda low-time and pretty much a one-off anyway.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

I dont get the point in going from dw t90 to a 2h t90 and dw t85. I feel there is a regression.

more like filling in the gaps. Also useful for iron men 

R.I.P. The olde nite. A legend is gone but not forgotten.

a Faction Related Item Sink for Rune Labs. https://[LikelyScam]/m=player-proposal/a=13/c=VcG-Ir5Ijno/view-idea?idea=19

I dont get the point in going from dw t90 to a 2h t90 and dw t85. I feel there is a regression.

more like filling in the gaps. Also useful for iron men 

I think his post was more directly at WKW saying he was going to get the t85s and sell drygores whilst getting a scythe; rather than a general statement on the release order of the high end weapon tiers.

• Like 1

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Let's not talk about how the Dragon Battleaxe spec boosts your damage by a set %, you can make to make your opponent to take 10% extra damage with Vulnerability, AND if your opponent baxe specs too they take more damage. Throw all of that with vengeance and it's possible for fights to be over in one hit.

Nox Scythe is amazing in PvP.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Exiles description "A self-described Ramokee worldbearer." One of the first things it says, "I am not Ramokee." Well Jagex, that description went darn great!

The Memory: "The fading memory of a long-dead race". Wasn't Guthix that race? regardless of ascension.

baileydafrog.png

the not ramokee also claims to not be a worldbearer

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

the not ramokee also claims to not be a worldbearer

~~~legoman187~~~

he also didn't really describe himself

She*

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

And seems we have trouble getting our pronouns right :P. I wonder what Jagex was thinking with that description though  :blink: .

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

to finish off . . .

The Tengu: "A mischievous, mystical and misunderstood man."

The man is Shanao, the mask Sojobo. It then states 'The Tengu' is Sojobo (and Shanao), whether mainly the mask, or of equal parts, the tengu isnt the man :/ 

i might just be being picky to find fault in all 3

baileydafrog.png

The Memory: "The fading memory of a long-dead race". Wasn't Guthix that race? regardless of ascension.

Guthix isn't really a Naragi anymore, just as Saradomin is no longer really a human.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Guthix isn't really a Naragi anymore, just as Saradomin is no longer really a human.

I hate to say it, but Guthix passed away =C.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.