Should I finish the Mourners' Ends Quests?

Blaze The Movie Fan

I could finish the Mourners' Ends quests and get access to the Elf City everybody has been praising for so long.

But at the same time I don't want King Lathas to feel betrayed, which is what I'm worried will happen if I finish those quests.

Will Lathas feel betrayed if I finish these quests? If so, I don't think I have the guts to finish.

And for those of you wondering I finished Mourners' End Part I and haven't started Part II yet.

I don't think you should worry too much about King Lathas's feelings, I don't want to spoil it too much for you, but he isn't who you think he is.

I don't think you should worry too much about King Lathas's feelings, I don't want to spoil it too much for you, but he isn't who you think he is.

Well, the reason I like him is because he worships the same god in RuneScape as I do, Zamorak.

That's even more of a reason to continue with the quest line, you will allow King Lathas find out the truth about the Dark Lord.

Very well worth completing that quest line. Benefits are huge, not only in rewards from the quest, but the extremely good xp rates at Prifddinas city.

More old-school than you know...

battlethingz.png

Proud Member of The Slayer's Guild since April 7th 2009.
Skill Total Goal Complete: 2500 - November 12th 2014.
Goal Total Experience: 338,895,206 - Goal complete November 2nd 2014.
Next Goal Experience: 1,000,000,000 -
Personal Kalphite Queen Guide
Follow My PoP Blog!

No, don't. Trust me on this.

• Like 3

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

It is an NPC, a made character. But by all means, restrict yourself from parts of the game by not doing quests because you might hurt a fictional character.

• Like 1

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

Spoilers

[hide]KING LATHAS DIES

[hide]butts[/hide][/hide]

Why do all of the Zamorakian guys die? Is it just because the bad guys have to always lose? Like... I remember back in the day when Saradomin was "good" and Zamorak was "bad", but things have changed a HUGE amount since TWW. They need to stop portraying those two gods as good and evil.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Spoilers

[hide]KING LATHAS DIES

[hide]butts[/hide][/hide]

Why do all of the Zamorakian guys die? Is it just because the bad guys have to always lose? Like... I remember back in the day when Saradomin was "good" and Zamorak was "bad", but things have changed a HUGE amount since TWW. They need to stop portraying those two gods as good and evil.

Lathas won in Regicide, though. A temporary victory, somewhat :P

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Lathis is basically Hitler. He doesn't get what he wants, so he subjects an entire people of a geographical area to suffering and death because they are from that geographical area.

You don't support Hitler, do you?

DO YOU????

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

Lathis is basically Hitler. He doesn't get what he wants, so he subjects an entire people of a geographical area to suffering and death because they are from that geographical area.

You don't support Hitler, do you?

DO YOU????

I think you're confusing Lathas with Tyras.

Have fun with the quests! You'll surely enjoy them, especially the grand reward of Elf City ;D

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Can I ask how priffindas is so rewarding? Just started playing again! 

It is a skilling hub for high level players. It has for example AFK mining and Smithing. Free crafting, a new agility course, another herblore patch. Lots of new potions to unlock and make.

Pretty much an addition for about 15 skills minimum.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

There is quite a lot of useful stuff in there like Thieving xp that will steal your heart, an Agility course, a Max Guild with portals that can be attuned to go directly to one of various skill spots, its own Grand Exchange access, and more...

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Edgeville is the closest furnace to a bank, coming in at 13 squares. You need to have the Easy Varrock tasks completed to access it. There is no furnace in Yanille from what I can see. The next closest furnaces would be Neitiznot and Port Phasmatys. Source: RS Wiki (the table is still helpful although some of the entries do say 'please update').

If you want a furnace AND an anvil, the Combat Academy in Lumbridge is probably your best bet.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Edgeville is the closest furnace to a bank, coming in at 13 squares. You need to have the Easy Varrock tasks completed to access it. There is no furnace in Yanille from what I can see. The next closest furnaces would be Neitiznot and Port Phasmatys. Source: RS Wiki (the table is still helpful although some of the entries do say 'please update').

If you want a furnace AND an anvil, the Combat Academy in Lumbridge is probably your best bet.

There is an anvill in yanille but varrock anvill is closer than yanille

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!