Upgrading Ava's devices.

Zodiac Lotus

Hi there,

This my Runelabs idea  which is to bring in another upgrade or two to Ava's devices that she currently has. The Alerter is currently the highest tier available, in Ava's stock and is lacking in stats, which is sad.

I would love to see a higher upgrade become available. As the next highest thing that collects arrows... Is the completionist cape.

Please Tip It Community, is this a small update you can all get behind? If so please follow the link to my Runelabs idea and support it. 

Currently sitting on - 50 supporters.

- Kind Regards: Zodiac Lotus

P.S - Please move, if it's in the wrong section.

"A pile of wealth, or a pile of bones" - Zodiac Lotus 2014.

10 year veteran cape - 03/03/15

Zodiac_lotus.png

Good idea! It is fine in this section but you may wish to post your idea on our (informal) RuneLabs ideas thread as well to maybe get more supporters/feedback :).

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Thankyou very much Arceus, I wasn't very sure if I was in the right section or not, will post there as well. Thankyou once again.

"A pile of wealth, or a pile of bones" - Zodiac Lotus 2014.

10 year veteran cape - 03/03/15

Zodiac_lotus.png

Thankyou very much Arceus, I wasn't very sure if I was in the right section or not, will post there as well. Thankyou once again.

You are in the perfect section ;) as this is a suggestion and you are in the suggestions forum :3

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!