How do you make your money in game?

Merff

Personally I do it mainly through flipping stuff. It can be tough and sometimes things don't always go the right way, but with enough persistence it eventually adds up to something substantial and pays off as you get better.

I'm just curious about one thing though: was this meant as a discussion or were you asking for tips to make money? If the latter, you might want to give us some info on your stats so we could give you some more specific advice. :)

Also, welcome to TIF!

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Highscores has his stats (http://services.runescape.com/m=hiscore/compare.ws?user1=Merff)

Would suggest you at least start getting your Slayer up higher. You can make some decent money later on with that.

If you got your Herblore up so you could make Super Antifire potions, then you could probably do QBD. 20 more Dungeoneering levels and you could do Frosts.

1. Buy jugs of wine on the GE.

2. Drink the wine.

3. Sell the jugs back on the GE.

Even better:

1. Buy jugs of wine on the GE

2. Drink the wine but not all of it. Leave half of it still in there.

3. Sell the half wine jugs back on the GE.

I average around 4 trillion gold an hour with this method.

• Like 6

-Sobend

Proud to be free from the tyranny of pants. Hurrah!

I've been doing slayer, farming, and woodcutting. Slayer task depending on what I get can be great, farming is good for me (since I have 99) and woodcutting I also have 99 so I cut elder trees. Also net around 1-4 mill a day depending on what task I get.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

1. Buy jugs of wine on the GE.

2. Drink the wine.

3. Sell the jugs back on the GE.

Sometimes, I have a change of pace and eat pies instead, and sell the pie dishes.

[spoiler=Language]2ECEaxs.jpg

• Like 2

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Flipping is probably the least boring, and yet most efficient method of money making far surpassing any conventional methods--I'd recommend starting flipping from the very beginning (even without much money) so you get experience and know what to do. Then, once you get more money, you'd have the experience to make lots of money off flipping. At least that's what I did. I got my first 100k selling big bones/limpwurt roots from hill giants but made my first mil flipping fire runes. Flipping usually is better than "gp/hr" types of moneymaking.

As a lower leveled player, there are many great money ways to earn money while also making progress on your account, mainly through PVM. Slayer is extremely profitable these days (especially at high levels) and is a great skill to train not just for money, but for experience and charms.

You could also look into camping specific monsters for combat XP, like Rorari (ranged), Frost Dragons (melee), Glacors/Muspah (Mage) for example, all of which have a very nice balance of XP/h and profitability. If you are also interesting in achieving 99s or training your combat stats, I'd look into some of those methods. There are also quite a few daily activities you can do for small amounts free cash that really add up over the long term. I would recommend some guides for those and put together a routine for yourself.

Once you get to the end of the game there is not a whole lot of variety amongst money making methods. You will find most high level players either boss and slay, merchant and flip items, or play on alt. accounts and earn money while skilling on their mains :P

As a lower leveled player, there are many great money ways to earn money while also making progress on your account, mainly through PVM. Slayer is extremely profitable these days (especially at high levels) and is a great skill to train not just for money, but for experience and charms.

You could also look into camping specific monsters for combat XP, like Rorari (ranged), Frost Dragons (melee), Glacors/Muspah (Mage) for example, all of which have a very nice balance of XP/h and profitability. If you are also interesting in achieving 99s or training your combat stats, I'd look into some of those methods. There are also quite a few daily activities you can do for small amounts free cash that really add up over the long term. I would recommend some guides for those and put together a routine for yourself.

Once you get to the end of the game there is not a whole lot of variety amongst money making methods. You will find most high level players either boss and slay, merchant and flip items, or play on alt. accounts and earn money while skilling on their mains :P

Well skills like 81 Slayer or 85 Dungeoneering are not exactly lower level players in many people's book. I'll admit they are good moneymakers though :P.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

to be honest? just buy some keys.

If you want money that badly I would think Bonds would be a more efficient route, but yeah :P.

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

The way I make money is to kill monsters, make items out of the bars and dragonhides they drop and high alch the items I make out of them. I also high alch the metal items they drop.

It's not a fast way to make money, but I don't care. I fight monsters mostly for fun but yeah that's how I do it.

The way I make money is to kill monsters, make items out of the bars and dragonhides they drop and high alch the items I make out of them. I also high alch the metal items they drop.

It's not a fast way to make money, but I don't care. I fight monsters mostly for fun but yeah that's how I do it.

Ironman method of making money ^

I flip/boss/skill to make money, all these methods are rather easy to find on the internet

• Like 1

Runescape is a haven..

Ironman method of making money ^

Except you can't really sell valuable treasure trail rewards in ironman mode.

But for the most part you are right. Most of the valuable monster drops like dragon platelegs and abyssal whip are now worth the same as the high alchemy value.

But I'm sure I wouldn't be wearing my dragon platebody in ironman mode though.

Moved to appropriate forum.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

I buy the following items to resell on the Grand Exchange:

• Fire and body runes
  • Feathers
  • Limpwurt root
The daily profit is around 70k to 80k in F2P, and even higher in members. It's not the best money maker by any means, but it consumes very little time.

ixfd64.png

ARENAscape:

Baratus [AS] max hit: 166 with Moon Battle Hammer

ixfd64 [AS] max hit: 116 with (untitled spell #2)