Easter Eggs-periments – Holiday Mini-Quest

Leik

If only the updated Darklight would work on K'ril :(.

Still need to test out:

Kalgs/Black demons. Heard Kalgs are 450k slay xp an hour now, but no way to test as I'm 200m slay, unless I do overall combat xp/combat per kalgs to find out the kalg per hour rate then * the slayer per kill (but i'd much rather a tracker xp counter)

Does the XP counter you can set to a certain skill not count either then, once you've hit 200M?

Correct.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

all members skills are partially available to f2p, so it shouldn't stop you from trying

you just might end up breaking a bunch of them lol

either way, the pure colored eggs aren't mandatory to clear all of the rewards

8f14270694.jpg

Well, I'm going to talk about the event itself.

Apparently thieving is needed for it.

Does that mean that only members can finish the event? Thieving is a members only skill.

Happily, you can still complete the event and do the Theiving and Hunter portions of the event on F2P. You can even gain experience in these skills on F2P - it's just capped at level 5 as usual. Also, you're not (strictly speaking) required to do more than one part to be able to finish the event.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

April fool's prank seems to be Jas Hands override for the glove slot!

Also a dude in Lumbridge (between gen store and Explorer Jack's house) who assigns you to kill rats (like a slayer task, but with no rewards).

Also a raven by the Draynor Manor gallows that you can "spot" to get a message: "You have found 1/365 ravens! I wonder what happens when you find them all." (As far as I know, that's the only one.)

Obtained quest cape and base 92 before obtaining any 99s! Currently finishing out my 99s with the (long-distant) goal of comp cape.
Sorator.png
260pifq.jpg

gMIy8.jpg

@ Go make another topic to discuss the Patch Notes.

Waiting for a Guide for the egg part.

Going for 200M All Skills on Matt258. [qfc]48-49-837-63099395[/qfc]

@Matt258RS Twitch: Matt258RuneScape

Whatpulse
My Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook ProfitCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

It's instanced so it's really difficult to give a walkthrough to how to match the specific things. You just kind of have to choose a base egg and throw things in by careful trial and error to see if you can push them in your direction. If you're having difficulty completing that specific target, you can also discard the current egg and ask for a new target at any point.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Closest you can get to a guide is to open and use the notebook the game gives you - if you haven't been using that, it helpes a ton by telling you what affect each egg type has on the egg's stats.

The stats they ask for is different for each player; if you're having a lot of trouble, you can always talk to the imp/dwarf and ask them for a different combination of stats to meet (though you have to discard the egg in the machine first).

Obtained quest cape and base 92 before obtaining any 99s! Currently finishing out my 99s with the (long-distant) goal of comp cape.
Sorator.png
260pifq.jpg

gMIy8.jpg

April fool's prank seems to be Jas Hands override for the glove slot!

Also a dude in Lumbridge (between gen store and Explorer Jack's house) who assigns you to kill rats (like a slayer task, but with no rewards).

Also a raven by the Draynor Manor gallows that you can "spot" to get a message: "You have found 1/365 ravens! I wonder what happens when you find them all." (As far as I know, that's the only one.)

also a giant pig about

baileydafrog.png

I doubt the egg puzzle is much of a puzzle.

I managed to successfully do it by just jerking around with the eggs, and that's it.

It took me some time, and some of the eggs were broken, but the fact I managed to finish a puzzle I don't fully understand proves that it's not much of a puzzle.

On the plus side I finally got 99 HP, so my thieving cape is now trimmed.

They get harder as you go along though. By the time you're up to the last one you really need to think a bit.

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

They get harder as you go along though. By the time you're up to the last one you really need to think a bit.

Which last one? I already completed the event.

I know that imp is offering me an extra lamp if I make like two more of these things whatever they're called.

But I don't need that, I already did the main event and that's enough for me.

The last two, when you go back to the ringleader to see that he has requests for a couple more jadinkos. You get a medium lamp for each of these two requests so it may be worth checking out.

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

The last two, when you go back to the ringleader to see that he has requests for a couple more jadinkos. You get a medium lamp for each of these two requests so it may be worth checking out.

Why would I want more lamps?

I already get free xp on a regular basis through treasure hunter, so no loss there.

Why would I want more lamps?

I already get free xp on a regular basis through treasure hunter, so no loss there.

It's totally up to you man. I got my two additional lamps and I enjoyed them, but to each his own.  :shades:

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

I doubt the egg puzzle is much of a puzzle.

I managed to successfully do it by just jerking around with the eggs, and that's it.

It took me some time, and some of the eggs were broken, but the fact I managed to finish a puzzle I don't fully understand proves that it's not much of a puzzle.

On the plus side I finally got 99 HP, so my thieving cape is now trimmed.

In all fairness I just spammed without looking what I need to do for the extra lamps, Worked for me.

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

180th to 99 Divination + 1st W36er

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.