New Position: Junior Crewbie!

I have to say - in terms of applications, this is probably one of the best recruitment drive we've had for nearly any position. Keep them coming!

Am very happy with Arceus now at the reigns, and very excited to see where this takes us!

Great to hear :D I hope you crewbies will be able to fix all those outdated pre-EOC stuff :) But don't worry, jagex hasn't updated everything in game that has to do with EOC themselves either :P (Worse of all, bugs in quests, where you kill a NPC with an ability over and over again, or it clicks away the chat so you have to fight it again).

Also Arcues for president! :3

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

Haha thank you guys :P and we'll certainly do our best to start updating the outdated stuff a bit more!

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Haha thank you guys :P and we'll certainly do our best to start updating the outdated stuff a bit more!

Also on the forums? Lot of images are missing. :(

It's hard to find my way on the forums. :(

5502f35d690a3-Screenshot_62.png

Sometimes I like to dig a hole in the ground and pretend I'm a carrot.

userbar_350.gif

Missing images on forums? I'm not sure what you mean, mind giving an example?

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Missing images on forums? I'm not sure what you mean, mind giving an example?

Example: http://forum.tip.it/topic/282415-new-blogscape-forum-rules/

userbar_350.gif

Oh right, that kind of stuff probably went down with ImageShack. I could probably take a new one though :).

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

I found the image for the BlogScape one and put it back in. A bit dated, but cute. And so the conversion of Tip.It threads from ImageShack to Imgur updating old images begins :twisted:.

I'll go through the others next time I have a chance, but thanks for pointing that out and feel free to poke me over PM if needed!

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

I found the image for the BlogScape one and put it back in. A bit dated, but cute. And so the conversion of Tip.It threads from ImageShack to Imgur updating old images begins :twisted:.

I'll go through the others next time I have a chance, but thanks for pointing that out and feel free to poke me over PM if needed!

Is it okay if I report the threads? :-)

userbar_350.gif

Is it okay if I report the threads? :-)

If you could make a thread here and compile them that would probably be best. Reporting should be saved for rule-breaking posts or things that need more immediate attention :).

• Like 2

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png