Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Community Road Trip & Patch Week

Update

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

Kaur
[ Display Name History ]

Kaur

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,025 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
  • Clan:RSD
I ain't even mad.
Rayudpq.png

10 bars for bankstanding.

Blutters
[ Display Name History ]

Blutters

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,157 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Blutters

Purely for convenience sake I have wanted an action bar for each style dual-wield, 2H, and shield. Not that I even use all 3 styles often or in all variants though, lol. I don't see myself buying new ones at the moment.

The Lava outfit looks pretty sweet, and I'm actually glad they're putting all the pieces out there. Any mention of a cape? Maybe I'm only excited because I did get Gold members... lol...

The only real patch update I care about as far as I've read concerns the changes to auras.

Does anyone have Berserker Aura here? I've always wondered about it, but lost interest when I heard the stats reset quickly.

2dgucz6.png

Saru Inc
[ Display Name History ]

Saru Inc

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 6,463 posts
  • RSN:Saru Inc
  • RSN2:Saruman44
  • RSN '07:Thengel55
  • Clan:SODB

This is the greatest day of my life.

hCnnn.jpg

Also, this line:

• The Make-X interface will now account for items players have in their Legendary pet beast of burden inventory. 

Got my hopes up so high, however:

hCnbm.jpg

Doesn't auto-use the items in your BOB... You still have to bank the stuff in your inventory :cry: jagex y u do dis?

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Arceus
[ Display Name History ]

Arceus

Araxyte Authority

• Administrators
  • 7,090 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P

Sounds like they need to patch the patch updates with a meta-patch.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?
---

cWCZMZO.png
l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Kimberly
[ Display Name History ]

Kimberly

Retired Staff

• Members
  • 12,325 posts
  • RSN:Kimberly
  • RSN2:Dorelei

The latest convenience upgrade on offer at Solomon's Store is extra action bars.
There are five available, and each ups your total number of available action bars, up to a maximum of 10. It's ideal if you like having the perfect setup for every occasion, immediately to hand.
The first of the extra actions bars is free for all RuneScape members – it'll be added for you when you next log in.

L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L.

Of course it had to be released through Solomon lmfao. [bleep]ing pathetic.

Did you really need more than 5 already for bossing? >_> I kept 4 for bossing, 1 for dump/skilling/whatever.

hzvjpwS.gif

Arceus
[ Display Name History ]

Arceus

Araxyte Authority

• Administrators
  • 7,090 posts

The latest convenience upgrade on offer at Solomon's Store is extra action bars.
There are five available, and each ups your total number of available action bars, up to a maximum of 10. It's ideal if you like having the perfect setup for every occasion, immediately to hand.
The first of the extra actions bars is free for all RuneScape members – it'll be added for you when you next log in.

Did you really need more than 5 already for bossing? >_> I kept 4 for bossing, 1 for dump/skilling/whatever.

I guess the main goal is to squeeze more money out of people willing to pay for excess shiny things that they don't really need :-D. I am/was satisfied with my humble 3 action bars on F2P even, granted we don't exactly do much bossing :P

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?
---

cWCZMZO.png
l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Kimberly
[ Display Name History ]

Kimberly

Retired Staff

• Members
  • 12,325 posts

I guess the main goal is to squeeze more money out of people willing to pay for excess shiny things that they don't really need :-D. I am/was satisfied with my humble 3 action bars on F2P even, granted we don't exactly do much bossing :P

Well see I don't really have any issue for them charging something like this or bank presets. Those aren't necessary to the game, but they're convenient to have...but it's also an extra load to have the game memorize so many different presets for so many different accounts. What we get does the trick, and more is extra. Just like the price checker does the check for evaluating your wealth, but the wealth checker makes it easier.

hzvjpwS.gif

Alg
[ Display Name History ]

Alg

Troll General

• Editorial Panel
  • 10,880 posts
At least there's a loyalty point option, minor as that is

Kimberly
[ Display Name History ]

Kimberly

Retired Staff

• Members
  • 12,325 posts

gg it came out right as I went "hm you know what I don't want to buy any other auras, let's buy a few hundred k points worth of emotes. it's not like there's anything else worth buying!"

'-'

hzvjpwS.gif

Alg
[ Display Name History ]

Alg

Troll General

• Editorial Panel
  • 10,880 posts

gg it came out right as I went "hm you know what I don't want to buy any other auras, let's buy a few hundred k points worth of emotes. it's not like there's anything else worth buying!"

'-'
MINOR VICTORY ;-;

Sy_Accursed
[ Display Name History ]

Sy_Accursed

Post Junkie

• Members
  • 16,851 posts
  • RSN:Sy Accursed

I hate how loyalty points seem to take forever to build up vs the prices these days.

I haven't even spent any in like half a year and I still can't really afford anything.

Finally giving more action bars makes me happy - at present I have dw melee, 2h magic, dw ranged for my main bars. 2h ranged for dg and then are 'whatever I need' bar.

But I've always wanted space to have shield bar setup to throw w/e class in if needed and a bar for more longterm 'whatever i need' use ie a farming bar or a chompies bar or w/e

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

tgf
[ Display Name History ]

tgf

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 218 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired
  • RSN:[bleep]
  • RSN2:Fails at RS
  • Clan:Primishy

Why do you even need so many? 6 should be fine for a great majority of players, I don't see why there's such a large reaction over this...

dw melee

2h melee

mage

range

skilling

shield

What else would you need bars for?

Stormy_Day.png

atMEj.png

ElysianWolf
[ Display Name History ]

ElysianWolf

Spider Egg

• Junior Crew
  • 71 posts
  • RSN:Earmuffs
  • RSN2:Mis

At least these action bars are cheap compared to bank boosters.  :(

Scapin' since September 2007 and Hardcore Ironwoman since October 2014.

HunterDexter
[ Display Name History ]

HunterDexter

Hobgoblin Killer

• Members
  • 1,625 posts

So they teased us with a picture of the costume room with the ghost hunter gear addable to the armour case.

I went to my POH, it won't take the gear.

-.-

Arceus
[ Display Name History ]

Arceus

Araxyte Authority

• Administrators
  • 7,090 posts

So they teased us with a picture of the costume room with the ghost hunter gear addable to the armour case.

I went to my POH, it won't take the gear.

-.-

You have the full set, right?

---

cWCZMZO.png
l1M6sfb.png

HunterDexter
[ Display Name History ]

HunterDexter

Hobgoblin Killer

• Members
  • 1,625 posts

I have indeed, all 4 pieces, and yes, I've opened the armour case. It just won't take them.

The store button is also greyed out for some reason.

Leik
[ Display Name History ]

Leik

Super Moderator

• Senior Moderator
  • 2,584 posts
  • RSN:Leik

1 for each of melee, range, and magic (slayer). 1 for general Melee pvm, 1 for shield pvm, 1 tds, 1 dg, 1 skilling.

5 was not enough from the start, even if I'm maybe going a bit overboard with my bars. We should have had 10 from the start to simply make things more convenient and not having to adjust the bar each time we want to fight or do something different.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Bxpprod
[ Display Name History ]

Bxpprod

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,777 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired
  • RSN:Bxpprod

This is the greatest day of my life.

hCnnn.jpg

Also, this line:

• The Make-X interface will now account for items players have in their Legendary pet beast of burden inventory. 

Got my hopes up so high, however:

Doesn't auto-use the items in your BOB... You still have to bank the stuff in your inventory :cry: jagex y u do dis?

See your portal joy and raise you PoH storage joy

pkXL0Te.png

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

HunterDexter
[ Display Name History ]

HunterDexter

Hobgoblin Killer

• Members
  • 1,625 posts

Do you have ghost buster gear? Coudl you try put it in? I can't be the only one with this problem. :s

Kaur
[ Display Name History ]

Kaur

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,025 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
  • Clan:RSD

Do you have ghost buster gear? Coudl you try put it in? I can't be the only one with this problem. :s

Works perfectly for me.
HXBJsuC.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Update

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users