Community Road Trip & Patch Week

Can someone make some "Just Say No To Solomon's Store" sigs for us?

xZdFZsK.png

Never claimed to be an artist, but I couldn't resist.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Can someone make some "Just Say No To Solomon's Store" sigs for us?

Never claimed to be an artist, but I couldn't resist.

Okay, but it only works if multiple people use it.

Back after a 5 year TIF hiatus. Please don't mind me too much.

I don't see the big deal, considering that you can easily buy them with loyalty points or in-game gp. It's not like they're discontinuing it after a week so that it's literally impossible to obtain, cough fury shark cough ethereal cough cough.

I'm okay with it. I've gotten by pretty well with my default 5 bars thus far; I have to switch things out sometimes, which is mildly annoying, but it isn't the worst inconvenience in the game. And between bonds and loyalty points, you can get more without a massive inconvenience or having to pay RL cash. I think it's a pretty good fit for Solomon's, honestly, much like bank boosters.

Obtained quest cape and base 92 before obtaining any 99s! Currently finishing out my 99s with the (long-distant) goal of comp cape.
Sorator.png
260pifq.jpg

gMIy8.jpg

jOWq46c.png

Anomnom shame I suck and cbf to use mouse keys was only getting 17k blood an hour :(

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

180th to 99 Divination + 1st W36er

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.

Is that using the aura? lol

I was just about to say how shitty the T4 aura seems

Also definitely wondering if others are getting different resources

Yes that's with aura, also you can exit and reenter for different resourses (not sure if it resets herb timer as I wasn't picking)

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

180th to 99 Divination + 1st W36er

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.

jOWq46c.png

Anomnom shame I suck and cbf to use mouse keys was only getting 17k blood an hour :(

GENIUS

Patched (read box):-

hLEkp.jpg

Juju pot works on bushes not sure if on top of the 125 or not will have to check tomorrow

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER