Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Improved Looting

Update

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

Blaze The Movie Fan
[ Display Name History ]

Blaze The Movie Fan

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,375 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:blazemovifan

You still need to click loot all to pick up the drops. It doesn't automatically harvest them into your inventory, at least for now.

Yeah I really don't mind, as long as I don't have to click the floor eight times anymore, that's all what matters.

Yes, eight times, five steel bars, the drop, the charms and of course the dragon bones I bury right away.

Having to click just twice is brilliant and makes the killing much much faster.

Wkw
[ Display Name History ]

Wkw

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,565 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
  • RSN:wkw

Blaze, if you get a bonecrusher from dungoneering, it will automatically bury the bones and you don't even need to pick them up.

aaaaauserbar.gif

Wkw.png

Runescape player since January 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

Sy_Accursed
[ Display Name History ]

Sy_Accursed

Post Junkie

• Members
  • 16,851 posts
  • RSN:Sy Accursed

Blaze, if you get a bonecrusher from dungoneering, it will automatically bury the bones and you don't even need to pick them up.

Charming imp for auto charm pick-ups too.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Gang Sabre
[ Display Name History ]

Gang Sabre

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 572 posts

See, thats the great thing about RS, theres an update for everything. Smithing used to be hell...

Blaze The Movie Fan
[ Display Name History ]

Blaze The Movie Fan

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,375 posts
  • RSN:blazemovifan

See, thats the great thing about RS, theres an update for everything. Smithing used to be hell...

Yeah tell me about it, I remember when I was only able to make five or so items at a time, and there was no option to do more.

Ammako
[ Display Name History ]

Ammako

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,541 posts

That makes it blazing fast

Gang Sabre
[ Display Name History ]

Gang Sabre

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 572 posts

I take it back. Classic was hell, not smithing. Every one was fighting for xp. Meaning the Giants and dark wizards were camped by people seeking big bones and runes.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Update

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users