Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

What do you think of One Small Favor? (storywise)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
25 replies to this topic

Poll: What do you think of One Small Favor? (storywise) (8 member(s) have cast votes)

How is the story in the quset overall?

1. Awesome (5 votes [62.50%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 62.50%

2. Great (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. Good (2 votes [25.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

4. Decent (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

5. Awful (1 votes [12.50%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 12.50%

Vote

Ammako
[ Display Name History ]

Ammako

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,541 posts

Regardless, you did not need teles to complete the quests, as all the NPCs were close together in a chain

Ye, you pretty much went around the map counter-clockwise and then went back clock-wise.

Blaze The Movie Fan
[ Display Name History ]

Blaze The Movie Fan

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,374 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:blazemovifan

I just became a dumb hypocrite by asking about facts when the original subject was opinions.

My reputation here will never be fixed no matter what. I'm so sorry, being a hypocrite is one of the worst traits of human kind.

Ban me for at least a couple of months I deserve it.

And no I'm not seeking for attention if that's what any of you think, I honestly and geniually feel that way. Since how I play the game is very limited I shouldn't even be welcome here.

It's been over twelve hours and nobody has banned me though I'm clearly an [wagon] who deserves it.

I normally don't activate the filters, but I did it this time because the words allowed to be used are far too mild to describe how I truly was, and no it's not the C word, it's the other A word that's been blocked.

If you aren't gonna ban me at least give good reasons as to why I deserve to be here. I have been nothing but trouble.

baileydafrog
[ Display Name History ]

baileydafrog

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,043 posts
  • RSN:Baileydafrog

the world would be boring if everybody saw everything in the same way

Posted Image

Blaze The Movie Fan
[ Display Name History ]

Blaze The Movie Fan

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,374 posts

the world would be boring if everybody saw everything in the same way

But that's not my point the point is I clearly criticized stuff I don't understand. You all were annoyed by that, there is no getting around that.

I know I'm redialing this thread with something off-topic, but I legitimately don't deserve to go unpunished.

Blaze The Movie Fan
[ Display Name History ]

Blaze The Movie Fan

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,374 posts

I will get someone to delete these comments from this thread when a mod/admin actually has the balls to address the problems.

However, ignoring legitimate problems I brought up is unacceptable. Stop treating it like a minor issue when there is clear evidence it's not.

Spreading misinformation based on lack of knowledge is serious.

Leik
[ Display Name History ]

Leik

Super Moderator

• Senior Moderator
  • 2,584 posts
  • RSN:Leik
I'm locking this topic as this thread has clearly gone off topic, and I assume you want it locked.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users