[1-6-15] Tuska World Event

Leik

Zaros was named as you found a, I think a pendant, that was called Pendant of Zaros, and the archaeology expert at the Digsite and referred to him as a pagan God.

Don't recall if he was referenced by name on the Stone Tablet.

Back after a 5 year TIF hiatus. Please don't mind me too much.

Very true, to the observant player the 3 God thing died very early on, though arguably Dig Site did not name Zaros if memory serves and he was first referenced in a postbag from the hedge truely. 

Not to mention the whole GWD thing - gave each army an amulet as a sign of good will but they are spying devices and stole the Armadyl crossbow

In the dig site quest you get the following http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Ancient_talisman which has "Zaros will return, And wreak his vengeance upon Zamorak the pretender." as it's examine, it says the item is from 2003 too so not a recent update added into the quest.

More than just spying devices, they also controlled them towards Zilyana's will I believe.

baileydafrog.png

Shouldn't the event be ending already ?

Due to some combination of poor coding/planning, I think it's here to stay until the 6th.  :rolleyes:

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Shouldn't the event be ending already ?

Due to some combination of poor coding/planning, I think it's here to stay until the 6th.  :rolleyes:

When they said the event had no progression I didn't quite realise it meant it had no ending either.

It makes me kinda mad when they do this with the world events, advertise them as a set number of days and then don't bother to put the end in-game for several days to a week after it was supposed to end - it just looks sloppy and lazy.

• Like 1

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Oh Temple of Ikov and Digsite bring some very old memories back, I remember ditching the "3 gods" very early in favour of the mysterious killing machine I thought was Zeros, back before desert treasure opened up the box.

Still got no idea how this world event works, but then again I've only been back 3 days from my 5 year break, I still don't know how half of everything works

Oh Temple of Ikov and Digsite bring some very old memories back, I remember ditching the "3 gods" very early in favour of the mysterious killing machine I thought was Zeros, back before desert treasure opened up the box.

Still got no idea how this world event works, but then again I've only been back 3 days from my 5 year break, I still don't know how half of everything works

I'm here god knows how long (and playing a few years longer) and I've stopped trying...

howlin1eeveesig.png