100+ lvl monsters

robbyfighter

For my daily I need to kill monsters with a combat lvl over 100. When I use RuneWiki, the combat lvl's are all wrong :) Keep in mind that I am not that great a combat, so can you guess give me some suggestions? :D

Thenry50.png

KBD is probably over level 100.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Not sure if Tip.it is up-to-date for combat levels, but since this is the tip.it forum you might as well check :P http://www.tip.it/runescape/bestiary

essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

If you want to add me in game, add "essiw".

Waterfiends? Mithril dragons? Or are those both under 100 now? If so I'm not sure what else to try, maybe dg floors until you get high enough monsters.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

why can't they fix the bestiary? :( thx for the help guys

If stuff is off on Tip.It updates would always be appreciated :). When you get down to it there is a lot of stuff to update even on a week-by-week basis...and only a finite amount of HR to hunt them down and fix things. I would assume it's a similar thing on RS Wiki - plus people potentially adding wrong/incorrect info if they don't know what they're doing :S.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

waterfiends are 98 i believe same for mithrils weird seeing as how miths were 400+ in the old days dark beasts are 100 even abyssals are 98 or so i dont think many monsters are 100+ anymore except bosses and i doubt you can do nihils or muspahs

• Like 1

phixcire.png

why can't they fix the bestiary? :( thx for the help guys

If stuff is off on Tip.It updates would always be appreciated :). When you get down to it there is a lot of stuff to update even on a week-by-week basis...and only a finite amount of HR to hunt them down and fix things. I would assume it's a similar thing on RS Wiki - plus people potentially adding wrong/incorrect info if they don't know what they're doing :S.

Maybe with the new junior crewbies it will get fixed? :3

essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

If you want to add me in game, add "essiw".

Steel dragons are exactly level 100, I believe. Should get the challenge done.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid