Diablo II - Looking for players!

Yak-scythe

Hey guys i just recently acquired Diablo II and its the version that can't connect to battle.net so im forced to either give out my ip or find someone elses ip to join in on and play diablo with so does anyone here either play it or know where i can find people actively playing it online like this?

Runescape is a haven..

When signing up for an Oldschool battlenet account on Diablo II's current version being v 1.13 you should be able to connect to battlenet with a new account. However, if you have a cracked version of the game or otherwise not retail. I cannot help you.

eVQvMOQ.png - Click to visit our forums.

Founder and Leader of TheKorrupt a Multi-Gaming Community.

For personal signature inquires e-mail me [email protected]. Any non-related e-mails will be deleted and reported.

Where can I update the game?

Do you have a retail version?

For personal signature inquires e-mail me [email protected]. Any non-related e-mails will be deleted and reported.

Where can I update the game?

Do you have a retail version?

No i have a cracked version :C

Start the game up and attempt to connect to battlenet and it should update.

Ive tried this and it just says cd key put in is invalid to work with online or something along the lines of that..

I have just worked out i can use hamachi for a ip adresse to go online with so if anyone was interested we could setup a game? :) i have v1.12 i believe

Runescape is a haven..

Why dont you buy the retail version its only $15 USD and blizzard clears the ladder every week for new competitive seasons. If you buy the retail version delete everything tied to your cracked version as you have a chance of being banned by blizzard

Why dont you buy the retail version its only $15 USD and blizzard clears the ladder every week for new competitive seasons. If you buy the retail version delete everything tied to your cracked version as you have a chance of being banned by blizzard

Unemployed for a few weeks unfortunately but none the less i found a private server called "Diablo Slash" has anyone tried this? i had errors trying to connect..

Runescape is a haven..