Mod Pi talks spawnrates.

V O R K

What if they made revenant drops more effective instead? Like add a special attack on them (or some reduced version of it) and make them F2P? If you make corrupt dragon drops more plentiful I'm not sure how much it would help vs just driving down the prices.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

How on earth is Kalphite Queen not the first thing anyone has mentioned >_>

This. I camped KQ for the pet, and it was completely dreadful. It's supposedly a low level boss, but even with the fastest spawn and best gear and stats, I was able to only get 35-45 kills per hour.

I saw the mention of Warpriest... I assume you're talking about the drop rate for the armour.

I am not going to complain if the up it, but I just did an Aviansie task of 157 and got 2 pieces of Armadyl WP armour. It took me only 2 tasks to get all pieces of Sara WP armour from Spirit Mages.

wessan.png

Why is chaos ele even mentioned, its 110 kph without prayer/potion these days

That was only updated recently. I guess he didn't get the memo.

i've been making bank at Chaos Ele, sometimes I just want to hunt him for PvP weaps. 

-The Chaos Elemental's drop-rate of Wilderness loot
This guy is the WILDERNESS BOSS! You have him in the Wilderness to lure lambs in for the slaughter of P.K'ers. In just under 1,000 kills that I recently did for his pet, I got...

-Dragon 2h swords: 8
-Statius's equipment: 0
-Vesta's equipment: 0
-Morrigan's equipment: 0
-Zuriel's equipment: 0
-Corrupted ancient equipment: 0
-Corrupted Dragon equipment: 0
-Brawling gloves: 1 (cooking)

No wonder this guy was dead content before Soul Reaper and boss pets came out! He's got NOTHING going for him! You very much need to increase the rate at which he drops these items

I can confirm for me and another player also 1k+ droplog each. Only 2H drops.

Please update droplog and give him another unique PvP weapon.

Tortoise Shells

^

That's why
Sway all day, Butterfly flaps all the way!  tumblr_inline_mp4i2qAGS11qz4rgp.gif

✿ ♥‿♥)

And how on earth does increasing his spawn rate solve the fundamental issue with CE's profitability?

I think you should check the wording. I think as far as profit they might meant appeal. The bosses appeal as far as worth-while doing may have suffered due to low spawn rates. Many players really like the chaos elemental pet, but the spawn rate is so atrocious that the appeal, despite what players are after, has suffered.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

And how on earth does increasing his spawn rate solve the fundamental issue with CE's profitability?

I think you should check the wording. I think as far as profit they might meant appeal. The bosses appeal as far as worth-while doing may have suffered due to low spawn rates. Many players really like the chaos elemental pet, but the spawn rate is so atrocious that the appeal, despite what players are after, has suffered.

but chaos elemental has the fastest natural spawnrate of any boss, equivalent to fastest spawn in an instance...

Stormy_Day.png

atMEj.png

but chaos elemental has the fastest natural spawnrate of any boss, equivalent to fastest spawn in an instance...
I havent been there in a bit. I could only make an educated guess with as much information i know.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I havent been there in a bit. I could only make an educated guess with as much information i know.

So wait, you're a Jmod?

Back after a 5 year TIF hiatus. Please don't mind me too much.

No, Urza isn't a Jmod. Nor did he claim to be.

I think you missed the joke :XD:, in regards to JMods usually giving replies/answers to questions that are at times akin to educated guesses at best.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

No, Urza isn't a Jmod. Nor did he claim to be.

I think you missed the joke :XD:, in regards to JMods usually giving replies/answers to questions that are at times akin to educated guesses at best.

Someone got it. :p

Back after a 5 year TIF hiatus. Please don't mind me too much.

Doesn't change the fact you still whop.

Sway all day, Butterfly flaps all the way!  tumblr_inline_mp4i2qAGS11qz4rgp.gif

✿ ♥‿♥)