Due to the significant updates that have taken place, you now need to login with your display name or e-mail address, NOT your login name. ×
Due to posts that are 5+ years old being rebuilt, some of the older BBCodes may not have converted properly but still be in the post. Most posts are unaffected but some using what was our custom BBCode (like [spoiler]) will be a bit broken. ×
Sign in to follow this  
Vilius

Strawpoll: Your Favourite RuneScape Year

What was/is your favourite RuneScape year based on CONTENT? (that means not based on: on what people you met/talked to/what was the community like in that year, nor when you got your 99s, nor when you started leveling a skill, but based on CONTENT.)

http://strawpoll.me/4743265

Also posted on list:
http://pastebin.com/n0CMHBdi

This might belong in the questionnaires subforum.

I'm surprised the majority said 2015. I have a feeling that "new" players skewed the results there since AFAIK most veterans usually say their favorite years were 2006 and 2010

• Like 2

77yLQy8.png

I'm surprised the majority said 2015. I have a feeling that "new" players skewed the results there since AFAIK most veterans usually say their favorite years were 2006 and 2010

It does, and is moved subsequently.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

2005. Back when DT was a challenge (for most) and skilling actually meant something in the game. 

Been playing since 2005. 2015 has been my best year for Runescape. So much content, and skills are much less of a grind.

2011 for me, mostly because the race to 200m all was so interesting at that point.

Asmodean <3

Before all the shitlords. 

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER