Behind the Scenes - July 2015

Arceus

Don't you think that would become either way too complicated to ever keep track of, or impossible to balance? :P

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Well, not all of them have to link in to combat. They just need to be something you can consistently produce/use at that level, which is a reward for getting to that level. This is in comparison to a lot of high levelled content which is simply training methods for faster xp.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Sushi is a process to do this. By keeping it fishing only by levels to process, add in some items to make it multistep, and have it be untradeable. You can even use existing fish.

Either use seaweed to make tradeable versions, or add sushi rice to make them untradeable. Just create some paddies, add to bowl of water and cook, release the Eastern Lands to explain it, and now you have good food.

Back after a 5 year TIF hiatus. Please don't mind me too much.

Every skill should have something comparable to Herblore's overloads.

Agreed

+1

I just thought about agiloty having several skiling passives that increase in strength as you level.

Like chances to parry, strike or recover for attack, strength and defense. Maybe chance to recover arrows more often in ranged and faster magic casting.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

It'd have to involve a consumable to make it similar to overloads, though, not just a free passive you unlock at certain levels. An example could be the marks of grace in OSRS, obtained from running agility courses.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

It'd have to involve a consumable to make it similar to overloads, though, not just a free passive you unlock at certain levels. An example could be the marks of grace in OSRS, obtained from running agility courses.

Why not high prestigeous unlock and subsequent levels increase proc rate?

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Why not high prestigeous unlock and subsequent levels increase proc rate?

higher agi = higher chance to deal critical hits?

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Remember Agility used to be useful before freerunenergyscape? Rebalancing that could work, but even then, with so many things being AFK I guess it's not really needed, is it...?

• Like 1

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.