Raids - The Liberation of Mazcab (13/07/2015 Update)

Drazhor

Well I got to Mirage Phase today on 2nd attempt. First one it was glitched that even though we poisoned Yaka, he went back and forth the same pool. Same happened again, but now after we missed 1 poison. Third time we finally managed to get to Mirage Phase, but tank died too soon, so no 2nd base tank to hold other Mirages off... Managed to leave group safely every time, so thanks for that =3!

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

It's not glitched, if you let the Durable Jellyfish heal Yakamaru up past the threshold, he returns to the same pool you just beat.

Cruelty/Elements scrimshaws also make him skip phases entirely.

• Like 1

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Given Jagex's penchant for buggy updates I really think they need to change their overall release procedure.

Instead of rebalancing and making things easier post launch they need to release them in a more forgiving stance to compensate for the sure to be there bugs, then when the bugs are fixed 1-2 weeks later they can buff them up.

Their content these days gives me Fallout flashbacks.

Back after a 5 year TIF hiatus. Please don't mind me too much.

It's not glitched, if you let the Durable Jellyfish heal Yakamaru up past the threshold, he returns to the same pool you just beat.

Cruelty/Elements scrimshaws also make him skip phases entirely.

We all used scrimshaws, didn't skip one phase :)!

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Given Jagex's penchant for buggy updates I really think they need to change their overall release procedure.

Instead of rebalancing and making things easier post launch they need to release them in a more forgiving stance to compensate for the sure to be there bugs, then when the bugs are fixed 1-2 weeks later they can buff them up.

What have they made easier post-launch? They've buffed stuff post-update ever since the KQ's barbed spines attack.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

What have they made easier post-launch? They've buffed stuff post-update ever since the KQ's barbed spines attack.

Tru dat they buff monsters and games and what not and nerf useful items.

We want to have cool items with niches uses. OH DEAR GOD NO DAKRLIGHT IS BEING USEFUL IN A NICHE nerf nerf nerf GO GO GO GO.

• Like 1

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Tru dat they buff monsters and games and what not and nerf useful items.

We want to have cool items with niches uses. OH DEAR GOD NO DAKRLIGHT IS BEING USEFUL IN A NICHE nerf nerf nerf GO GO GO GO.

They were OP as heck and then they ended up nerfed, weaker than the original darklight.

People complain about it being weaker than the original non-enhanced darklight, but then the original darklight wasn't actually a weak weapon, and that it was just underused.

I think it would be fair to give it stats close to t90, but it should require more requirements, similar to what it's fellow niche weapons do(chromatic balmung, keris(desert tasks))

From Subzero's darklight rebalance thread

http://[Use Quick Find Code]/[Please Use QuickFind Code]?15,16,341,65627713,1,335806899

He suggests a darklight upgrade through attunning it to a weapon, gaining the original enhanced darklight stats, but now with a coin and demon ash sink. In my opinion, niche weapons like these end up causing a lot of over farming in the economy (Drygore prices, dhatchet prices for reference).

Therefore I do not think buffing enhanced darklight back to it's original stats would be a feasible option for runescape's long term sustainability.