Skilling with Seren Prayers and Spells

Vann

I've seen mention of 1M+ exp/hr in FM at Jadinko Lair, 800k+ exp/hr in Hunter at Grenwalls, and 60-70k XP/hr in Smithing at concentrated gold deposits using the new prayers along with Crystalise. Can people post their experience in these skills along with other skills where they find the new prayers/spells OP? Also, do people think these will be hot fixed this week or nerfed next to either speed up prayer drain or give reduced XP?

Discuss.

I think all the discussion value this holds sits perfectly within the thread dedicated to this update and does not need its own thread.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I think all the discussion value this holds sits perfectly within the thread dedicated to this update and does not need its own thread.

There have been a few posts here and there with data, but no real discussion. Most of the discussion has been lore based or about the monsters. I think the spells/prayers skilling uses have a ton of discussion value themselves. Not even taking into account PvM situations with them.

Moved it to Data and Research as this belongs there.

Not the pit of death! The last post was over a month ago!

Honestly this is a discussion about uses for the spells and prayers in skilling. If this thread belongs in data and research, then the "All 200M" thread should too as they discuss efficient skilling manners and XP rates in the thread.

Moved it to Data and Research as this belongs there.

Not the pit of death! The last post was over a month ago!

Honestly this is a discussion about uses for the spells and prayers in skilling. If this thread belongs in data and research, then the "All 200M" thread should too as they discuss efficient skilling manners and XP rates in the thread.

Technically, it does belong here though as you are doing research for the use of these new spells and prayers.

So unless you come with good compelling arguments, the thread remains here or it can be merged with the update thread itself. With the latter a few posts will be hidden, of course.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

You could merge it with the Update Discussion, but it would just get looked over like my questions in the thread. I made a separate discussion because the Spells and Prayers themselves have a lot of uses and it seemed like a discussion worthy topic. Not looking for hard analytical data, just an open discussion about the spells and prayers potential uses or players experiences with them so far.

I feel the 200M all skills thread sets precedent for this type of discussion since a lot of that thread over the years has been efficient training methods and data relating to getting 200M the fastest.

Your call but putting it in Data and Research is just going to cause the thread to be ignored and disappear into the depths of the forum. I believe the precedent set by 200M all skills is the compelling argument you seek as you can check the most recent post asking about XP rates using Crystalise.

EDIT: Miss Lioness here; Alright, I'll just let it run its course here then and see how the threads develop.

Edited by Miss Lioness
  • Like 1