Smithtreant's RS3 progress thread.

Hello!

My name is Kim, coming from norway and im 22 years old. In this thread i wanna have a progress thread about my account: Smithtreant. I play RS3 and enjoys it.

My goal is to have fun while playing, so im not gonna set up any goals, just keep track of progress :)

My account stats at the start, 03.09.2015:

JZ1XNwd.png

And my aprox bank value at the start, 03.09.2015:

f2hiTIy.png

Ive just returned from a looong brake, an nobody of my friends in rs is activ anymore :P So feel free to add me! Could realy enjoy to have some people to play with :)

Hope you gonna enjoy this progress thread, ill keep it up to date :)

• Like 1

Not much time to play today, but i won a nice price on the brezler today! :)

I0HV9Xi.png

So this gave a total of 468k free xp :) Made me from 61 to 70 smithing. Just love to see the skills get above 70 :) Doing some fungal magi task atm, good for my magic.

6gFB9ju.png

Nice start...keep up the good work!  Feel free to check out my blog!

BTW, I'll add you on RuneScape! :)

"He who walks righteously and speaks uprightly, who despises the gain of oppressions, who shakes his hands, lest they hold a bribe, who stops his ears from hearing of bloodshed and shuts his eyes from looking on evil, he will dwell on the heights; his place of defense will be the fortresses of rocks; his bread will be given him; his water will be sure." ~Isaiah 33:15-16

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Hello and thanks  :D Write to me in game if u see me on! :)

Had a pretty good day in rs with 2 combat lvls and more :)

73 deffence:

8k8seGG.png

72 slayer:

57gkXhR.png

76 Hitpoints and 101 Combat:

P6e1auP.png

68 Prayer and 102 Combat. Was 60 prayer before starting:

Tx5cgEY.png

And finaly another stat in the 70's, prayer:

pHkyuqj.png

Congrats on the combat levels! :)  I will be sure to message you the next time I see you on! :D

"He who walks righteously and speaks uprightly, who despises the gain of oppressions, who shakes his hands, lest they hold a bribe, who stops his ears from hearing of bloodshed and shuts his eyes from looking on evil, he will dwell on the heights; his place of defense will be the fortresses of rocks; his bread will be given him; his water will be sure." ~Isaiah 33:15-16

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

To answer your question:  I believe the Normal XP is "doubled" and then added to the Bonus XP... :)

One suggestion:  With Evolution of Combat (EOC) you shouldn't need an inventory of food - just use your "Adrenaline" (adrenaline-bar.png) to restore your "Hitpoints" (hp-bar.png) by clicking the "Heart" button (hp-restore-button.png) - your Hitpoints will restore as long as you're not in combat - be sure to get your "Adrenaline" up to 60%-100% before using the Hitpoints Restore and only use it when you're down to about half your Hitpoints.  Also since you have a Godsword (2-handed weapon) I would suggest setting up your Ability bar as so:

ab1.png

You can also go here for further information on how EOC works. :)

I hope this helps!

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Keep up the good work :)

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

To answer your question:  I believe the Normal XP is "doubled" and then added to the Bonus XP... :)

One suggestion:  With Evolution of Combat (EOC) you shouldn't need an inventory of food - just use your "Adrenaline" (adrenaline-bar.png) to restore your "Hitpoints" (hp-bar.png) by clicking the "Heart" button (hp-restore-button.png) - your Hitpoints will restore as long as you're not in combat - be sure to get your "Adrenaline" up to 60%-100% before using the Hitpoints Restore and only use it when you're down to about half your Hitpoints.  Also since you have a Godsword (2-handed weapon) I would suggest setting up your Ability bar as so:

ab1.png

I hope this helps!

Thanks alot for these! dident know about the heal option! :D Set up my new bar and works sweet :D

Keep up the good work :)

Thank you! :)

Got som lvls yeasterday.

74 Slayer:

Amtu5rW.png

78 Strenght:

SdP1Aaw.png

ab1.png

I hope this helps!

Thanks alot for these! dident know about the heal option! :D Set up my new bar and works sweet :D

You're welcome, glad I could help!  And nice level-ups, keep up the good work! :)

BTW, it was fun being able to show you my POH...don't be afraid to stop by from time to time...you can even use it for some skilling if you want to...I'll have the lvl 75 Gilded Altar in there in a couple days at most!  God bless & happy 'Scaping! :D

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey bud, I haven't seen you on RuneScape in over 2 weeks...not since we hung out at my POH.  I hope everything is OK!

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!