Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

What happened to these forums?

183 replies to this topic

Flodder450
[ Display Name History ]

Flodder450

Official Tip.it Minecraft Architect

• Members
  • 2,842 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Flodder450

I think one way of keeping the community alive would be a Tip.It discord server

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

Tusimo
[ Display Name History ]

Tusimo

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 10 posts

I think the reason why most of forums are dying out is because you can get most answers on Reddit, Quora or just ask your friends on Facebook. So there's less need to talk to strangers.

sunmann99
[ Display Name History ]

sunmann99

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,327 posts

I log in on here occasionally to see how active it is.  Logged on to RS today- last login was 565 days ago!

I'm on Reddit all the time and can definitely see how it took over.

Go OoC!! 4,009,493+ Cabbages!
Posted Image
Cabbage count as of August 2, 2008

Eyrelex II
[ Display Name History ]

Eyrelex II

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 22 posts
All i can say is i'm happy to see that tip.it is still around even though the decline in active users is very apparent. Although I was active on other forums back in the day tip.it was always my go to and the one i was most active on, and with my current return to RS i'll try to do my part and be more active here.

On a sidenote it was like walking back in time reading through some of my old posts from my old account, oh the nostalgia...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users