Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

What happened to these forums?

223 replies to this topic

essiw
[ Display Name History ]

essiw

Retired Crew

• Members
  • 2,793 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:essiw
  • RSN '07:essiw
I am back too, due to mobile and because I am finally getting a new computer (mine had become to slow for rs3...). But honestly if we want this forum to be alive we should just merge all of the inactive sub-forums into one so that it appears more alive, then people might come back and we can build it again from there. Leaving it like it is now makes it look like a ghost-town. Who would want to live in a huge town where only one street is active? I would not. But I would like to live in a small village, even if it is the size of only a few streets, if it is active.

Retired item crew
I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!
If you want to add me in game, add "essiw".

Yoko Kurama
[ Display Name History ]

Yoko Kurama

Ghost Cloak

• Members
  • 1,988 posts

The numbers for OSRS are astounding. Before mobile released, it had peaked at 90K online players. Afterwards, it has peaked at 150K players. Meanwhile RS3 peaks at 30K-40K most nights.

GrandZephyr
[ Display Name History ]

GrandZephyr

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 174 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P
  • RSN:grandzephyr
  • RSN '07:grandzephyr

I am back too, due to mobile and because I am finally getting a new computer (mine had become to slow for rs3...). But honestly if we want this forum to be alive we should just merge all of the inactive sub-forums into one so that it appears more alive, then people might come back and we can build it again from there. Leaving it like it is now makes it look like a ghost-town. Who would want to live in a huge town where only one street is active? I would not. But I would like to live in a small village, even if it is the size of only a few streets, if it is active.

Welcome back essiw! I can agree collapsing some of the inactive forums makes sense. I think someone had made some good suggestions about that before, as well.

For now the "View new content" link on the right side of the forum has been my savior for catching stuff posted across the numerous subforums.

https://forum.tip.it...arch_app=forums

Yoko Kurama
[ Display Name History ]

Yoko Kurama

Ghost Cloak

• Members
  • 1,988 posts

Although I still check in from time to time, this forum is pretty much dead and will not be resurrected no matter what actions are taken. We should just accept that, soberly. I would prefer that the organizational integrity be maintained, instead of collapsing everything into one garbled mess. It's mostly an archive at this point, and I'm okay with that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users