Chronicle is out.

Kimberly

I've been playing gold building Linza strats today. Ended up doing 4 back to back Linza vs Raptor.

I won 3/4 and I reckon I could've won the 4th but in chapter 4 they committed their turn really early and I had sound off and didn't notice until it locked me out just as I placed my first card and that chapter saw us go from pretty level pegging to me having like no health and no wep.

I've found I quite like the strat of getting an k weapon last turn of chapter, then in the following chapter play +3 wep attack, 2x wep attack dmg to enemy, +3 durability, 2x durability attack to opponent.

If you can pull it off you usually hit 10+ on both attacks, sometimes getting as high as 16 on the first hit which pretty much wipes out anyone unless you've managed to mess up and let Raptor get high armour without dropping much health.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I like it. It definitely takes lots of features and ideas from Hearthstone, but it has its own unique gameplay. Definitely has potential.

Here's some beta keys for any other TIFers needing em (post when you use them, please!):

E1IF-UFKO-HO4B

0UG9-R18V-TMNM

NXR3-B2WR-OR3B

I used E1IF-UFKO-HO4B.

Thanks!!!

• Like 2

jfroggy

durability stacking is somewhat useless if you don't do anything with it, but...luckily, there's a four gold cost card you get when leveling up Linza that makes your weapon attack match durability...

might not be worth it though because in order to get durability you usually have to pay for it

besides holding out in your deck for either that card or throwing your weapon (which is just four cards, really) you're better off playing cheap weapon waste conga to build up resources/multiple cheap shots (if somebody's going after your weapons, maybe boost your attack instead?) until you can get enough sapphires to start crafting some of the more useful commons that actually do things with durability

in particular, trashing any garbage weapon for 10 armor is a huge boost

8f14270694.jpg

I like it. It definitely takes lots of features and ideas from Hearthstone, but it has its own unique gameplay. Definitely has potential.

Here's some beta keys for any other TIFers needing em (post when you use them, please!):

E1IF-UFKO-HO4B

0UG9-R18V-TMNM

NXR3-B2WR-OR3B

Bah, I was too late again - these have all been used. Don't suppose anyone still has a spare they can PM me?
Sylpheed.png

E1IF-UFKO-HO4B

0UG9-R18V-TMNM

NXR3-B2WR-OR3B

Bah, I was too late again - these have all been used. Don't suppose anyone still has a spare they can PM me?

Eh, I was afraid folks would use without posting. Sorry. :(

You can ask over here though!

Obtained quest cape and base 92 before obtaining any 99s! Currently finishing out my 99s with the (long-distant) goal of comp cape.
Sorator.png
260pifq.jpg

gMIy8.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

RNVE-C20W-0NTX
BHNH-0SK0-P3IJ
X4ZY-1MMP-58ZB

3 more keys if anyones still looking

late to the party hope the game is still active.

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!